- Mini bag with inner smartphone pocket. Handle and detachable shoulder strap in dauphine with metal links. Six card slots. Front flap in cutwork napa leather, central body in macro polka dot print dauphine. Handle in lace print dauphine calfskin. Pale gold hardware. Made of dauphine and napa calfskin. 15.5X16x3.5 cm. Lining 80% Calf-skin leather, 20% Rayon.
- 115mm Heel. 10mm Internal platform. Side zip closure. Pointed toe. Multi color patent leather and satin. Embroidered detail. Swarovski crystals. Nappa leather lining and insole. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- This ultra lightweight, luxurious powder delivers advanced Ceramide anti-aging benefits. Helps revitalize skin's appearance Optical diffusers visually blur fine lines and imperfections Complexion looks and feels younger, smoother and perfectly finished all day long
- Similar itemMarc Jacobs. Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet, 2.5 oz. Daisy Sorbet is a lovely blooming bouquet with both a rich floral and smooth sensuality. TOP: Juicy Mandarin, Apple Blossom, Lotus Flower. HEART: Magnolia, Jasmine, Wet Violet. BASE: Soft, Creamy Woods, Musk. Fun, eye-catching, jewel-toned translucent petals that convey the delectable spring and summertime treat, Sorbet. Daisy Sorbet carton colors make a fresh, new statement on counter. 2.5 fl. oz./ 74 mL
- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Mini Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsSaint Laurent crocodile-embossed mini tote with silver hardware.Covered padlock charm hangs from tote handles; 3" handle drop.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap, 20" drop.Foil stamped Saint Laurent logo at center front.Belted front tabs cinch gusseted sides.Open top.Hanging keys snap to suede interior.Small interior slip pocket.Metal feet protect bottom of bag.8 1/2"H x 7"W x 4 1/3"D.Bag weighs 1lb."Sac de Jour" is made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
- Discover the new Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance: Signorina Eleganza. A rich and velvety fragrance that celebrates the most refined and gracefully seducing facet of femininity.
- Similar itemChannel your spirit and exude supreme style with Alexander McQueen®. Two-tone leather upper with tonal stitching. Inside zip closure. Cross foot strap with buckle closure. Leather lining and insole. Genuine leather outsole with wrapped stiletto heel. Imported. Heel Height: 4 in. Weight: 11 oz. Platform Height: 1 in.
- A luxuriously silky and smooth loose powder that blends flawlessly with skin, creating a translucent veil of light. Perfects the complexion for an absolutely beautiful finish. Formulated with Shiseido's original humectants Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid. Refines your complexion while providing pure radiance with Aura Radiance Powder. Formulated with Time Match Powder, for a beautiful finish that lasts. Includes an ultra-soft powder puff made with traditional Japanese artistry. NON-COMEDOGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED.
- Similar itemTextured leather Solid color Zip closure Internal zip pocket Removable shoulder strap Logo detail Handbags Medium . Material:100% Calf-skin leather