- Similar itemSteel hardware. Metal lettering logo on leather triangle on back. Zipper closure. Two inside pockets, including one with zipper. Nappa leather lining. L 32 h 21 cm.
- ArmentaMidnight Oval Green Onyx Drop EarringsDetailsSignature Armenta Midnight oxidized sterling silver.18-karat yellow gold studs and rope trim.Oval-cut green onyx drop.28mm; 1"L x 3/5"W.Post backs.Designer About Armenta:When Texan Emily Armenta first created a feminine, Spanish-inspired line of oxidized sterling silver pieces set with diamonds and gemstones, her goal was to create romantic jewelry with a rocker edge. Her Armenta collection of distinctive jewelry is a favorite of Hollywood's elite.
- Oscar de la RentaFaceted Chandelier Clip-On Earrings, MulberryDetailsThese Oscar de la Renta clip earrings offer the opulence of a chandelier silhouette with a sprightly color palette. This modern spin on classic design elements makes them ideal for backyard soirees and black-tie functions alike.Golden pewter and brass.Faceted resin crystals.Clip backs finished with comfort padding.3 1/2"L x 2 1/4"W.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemThis unique bracelet features a glamorous crystal cluster centerpiece on a dark teal rope. By Rada. Faceted crystal cluster centerpiece. Lobster-claw clasp. Sliding spike detail at the rear. 7¾" length. Imported. Fusing pearls, crystals, steel and semi-precious materials, each fashion-forward Radà piece is a unique entity whose artistry is inspired by the charms of the natural world.
- Similar itemBlue and green striped 'The Skull' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a gold-tone skull clasp embellished with beige crystals and a designer embossed black lining.
- Similar itemLapis Lazuli Drop Earrings With Cavansite And Diamonds From Colette. 2.75" Length And 1" Width. Diamonds (1.50 CTW) Push Post Back Closures. Available in 18K White Gold.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueen blue, black and white hand painted python clutch. Closed by Swarovski crystal skull. Removable metal and black leather handle 120cm lenght. Dimensions: W: 15cm, H: 9cm, D: 6cm. Composition: python. Shown with BLK DNM Black pants , Alexander McQueen Black and white leather sandals.
- Similar itemAlexis BittarJardin Mystere Big Crystal-Cluster Bracelet with Clear Lucite CenterDetailsSilvertone and golden vine bracelet from the Jardin Mystere Collection by Alexis Bittar.Hand-sculpted, clear Lucite center with polished finish.White quartz/labradorite doublet, aqua crackle glass, chalcedony, labradorite facets.Pave Swarovski crystals.Opening for slip-on style.7" inside circumference.2 3/4" at widest.Made in USA.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Alexis Bittar FineMidnight Marquise Circle-Drop Earrings, BlueDetailsFrom the Alexis Bittar Midnight Collection.Lightly oxidized sterling silver with 18-karat yellow gold marquise stations.Multi-cut aquamarine, London blue topaz, ocean blue quartz, and white/gray diamonds.0.18 total diamond carat weight.Omega post backs.2 1/3"L.Imported.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.