- Similar itemStella McCartneyRosebud Lace SkirtDetailsA floral motif and sheer lace give this Stella McCartney skirt a sweet-meets-seductive sensibility.Rosebud lace skirt with shorter underlay.High waist sits at the navel.A-line skirt falls to the calf.Hidden back zip.Polyamide.Made in Hungary.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Willis Suede Half d'Orsay Pump in BlackDesigner About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: sueded, no appliqués, solid color, narrow toeline, leather sole, stiletto heel. Measurements: Boot length: 4.29 inches Heel height: 3.51 inches Platform height: 0.78 inches.
- Similar itemNavy ribbed sweater from Thakoon featuring a crew neck, long sleeves and sheer black lace panels.
- Similar itemTHE ROWStretch-Leather Peplum JacketDetailsStretch lambskin.Round neckline; two-way front zip.Long sleeves with zip cuffs.Pleated peplum.Made in USA of French material.
- Similar itemBrown slim fit leather jacket from Michael Michael Kors featuring a press stud fastening collar, quilted paneling, a gold-tone front zip fastening, four front zip pockets, long sleeves and zip cuffs.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: textured leather, solid color, zip closure, open toe, no appliqués, leather sole, wooden heel. Measurements: Heel height: 3.71 inches Platform height: 0.59 inches.
- Similar itemBeautifully tailored long black lace pencil skirt with zip closure in the back. The sheer lace has a shorter lining for a very modern look and a back slit for ease of movement. Our favorite pick from this Miri collection. Material: 100 silk, lining 100 polyester Care: Dryclean Country of manufacture: USA
- Similar itemBlack and white cashmere sweater from Proenza Schouler featuring a crew neck, long sleeves and stripes.
- Similar itemTHE ROWStretch Leather Peplum JacketDetailsShiny stretch plonge lambskin.Round neckline; zip front.Long sleeves with zip cuffs.Slim fit with nipped waist.Peplum waist with optional zip ruffles.Made in the USA of French material.Designer About the Row:Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.