- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Caged Ballerina Flat, AlpacaDetailsValentino grainy leather cage flat with golden hardware.Signature Rockstud pyramid studs trim collar and upper.Adjustable ankle strap.Pointed skimmer toe.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemSilk roses and crystals cluster over this little bag . The perfect size for your essentials, snap them away inside then clutch in your hand or wear the chain over your shoulder. Product Details: This fully lined, small silk satin box clutch features Swarovski crystals, sequins and pearls. The clutch has a silver tone Matthew Williamson-stamped push clasp bar and a stowable chain shoulder strap; the chain strap drop measures 48 cm/ 18.9 in. Interior features Matthew Williamson-stamped silver plate.The clutch measures approximately: Width 8.7u201d/22 cm Depth 2.4u201d/6 cm Height 5.5/14 cm.Made in Italy. Care Details: Spot Clean Only. Do not use detergents. Composition: 100% Silk Outer Shell.
- Similar itemJunya Watanabe spring/summer 2014 cotton cape-trenchcoat with point collar, adjustable sleeve loop. The button-through arm slits at side for styling as a cape, button-down shoulder yoke at back, button-through inverted pleat at back, epaulettes, self-belt. Partially lined in silky twill and two angled welt pockets at interior. Composition: 100 % cotton.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: jersey, solid color, mid rise, elasticized waist, no appliqués, no pockets, front closure, a-line style.
- Similar itemA subtle poppy design is hand-embroidered in pearlescent ivory sequins over this satin clutch. Snap away your smartphone, lipstick and compact mirror inside, then use the optional chain strap to keep hands free for a celebratory glass of champagne. As practical as it is pretty. Product Details: This ivory, fully lined small silk satin box clutch features Swarovski crystals, sequins and pearls. The clutch has a silver tone Matthew Williamson-stamped push clasp bar and a stow-able chain shoulder strap; the chain strap drop measures 48 cm/ 18.9 in. Interior features Matthew Williamson-stamped gold plate.The clutch measures approximately: Width 8.7u201d/22 cm Depth 2.4u201d/6 cm Height 5.5/14 cm.Made in Italy. Care Details: Spot Clean Only. Do not use detergents. Composition: 100% Silk Outer Shell.
- Similar itemAnniel ballet flats cut from metallic leather. Foil texture lends depth, and grosgrain piping trims the top line. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 35,36,37,38,39,40,41
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemSoft jersey composes a striped Splendid miniskirt with ruched contour seams. Inset elastic waist. Double layered. Fabric: Jersey. 64% rayon/20% polyester/16% linen. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 17in / 43cm. Available sizes: L
- Similar itemBottega VenetaWoven Satin Knot Minaudiere, SandDetailsBottega Veneta satin clutch in signature intrecciato weave.Tonal ayers snake trims hard-shell body with rounded corners.Matte gunmetal hardware includes knotted hinge clasp.Satin lining.4"H x 7"W x 2"D.Viscose/silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.