- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: ruffles, no appliqués, rear closure, hook-and-bar, zip, no pockets, lined interior, crêpe, solid color, a-line style.
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Leather Ballerina Flat, OliveDetailsLeather upper.Signature Chloe scalloped collar with tonal topstitching.Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole.1/8" flat stacked heel.Round toe.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemCharlotte OlympiaPandora Lotus Box Clutch, ClearDetailsCharlotte Olympia clear acrylic box clutch.Enameled lotus flower clasp with crystals.Hidden magnetic closure; hinge opening.Inside, three removable zip pouches.Pouch measures 3 1/2"H x 6 1/2"W.4 1/4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemJunya Watanabe spring/summer 2014 cotton cape-trenchcoat with point collar, adjustable sleeve loop. The button-through arm slits at side for styling as a cape, button-down shoulder yoke at back, button-through inverted pleat at back, epaulettes, self-belt. Partially lined in silky twill and two angled welt pockets at interior. Composition: 100 % cotton.
- Similar itemLanvinSea Breeze Evening Minaudiere, NavyDetailsShimmering 3D embroidery gives this Lanvin box clutch bag a dose of decadence.Satin covers hard-shell rectangular box clutch.3D beaded front with iridescent sequins.Golden frame and hardware.Serpentine chain shoulder strap may be tucked inside; 19" drop.Draw-bolt clasp top seals hinged body.Satin lining; gusset-lined sides keep contents secure.4 1/3"H x 6 1/3"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemAnniel ballet flats cut from metallic leather. Foil texture lends depth, and grosgrain piping trims the top line. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 35,36,37,38,39,40,41
- Similar itemBeige cotton caped trench coat from Christophe Lemaire featuring a spread collar, a drawstring hood, an off-centre front button fastening, short sleeves, two chest pockets and a straight hem.
- Similar itemPink and purple boucle tweed miniskirt from Nina Ricci. Pink grosgrain waistband. Concealed zip down back with hook and eye closure. Raised and frayed seams. Frayed raw edges. Full silk lining. Dry clean only.
- When it come quality construction and luxurious materials, Prada ballerina flats are truly a work of art for your feet. Shiny patent leather upper. Round cap toe. Goldtone raised logo lettering and tassel bow detail at toe. Elasticized opening. Leather lining. Leather sole. Leather; Italy;