- Covered heel measures 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Lemon patent-leather. Spike studs, pointed toe, signature red leather sole. Slip on
- Michael KorsSamantha Agate-Print Shantung Skinny PantsDetailsMarble-print shantung.Banded waist. Slash pockets at hip; button welt back pockets.Slim, cropped legs.Button/zip front; belt loops.Wool/acetate/polyester/viscose.Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLong sleeve pullover in an open, multi-directional knit. Round neck. Ribbed trim. Relaxed, slightly oversized fit. Color: Black. 35% acrylic, 30% alpaca, 20% camel, 15% nylon.
- J Brand Ready to WearSharman Sheer-Back Long BlazerDetailsJ Brand Jeans "Sharman" crepe blazer with sheer organza back.Notch collar; snap front.Long sleeves.Straight, relaxed silhouette.Ramie/viscose/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About J Brand Ready To Wear: Under the creative direction of Donald Oliver and his design team, the J Brand Ready To Wear expands the J Brand collection, taking you through a sartorial spiritual journey. Darkness and leather are met with soft-to-the-touch fabrics and chiffon. Pure nirvana is later attained with a palette of white and ivory and soft silhouettes. The collection then returns to mother earth with military influences and airy earth tones. With unexpected pops of color throughout, an easy sensibility is achieved with subtle execution and detail.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Blush patent-leather. Pointed toe. Slip on
- Composition: 43% acrylic, 25% wool, 17% polyamide, 15% viscose. Logo detail. Medium-weight sweater. Two-tone pattern. V-neckline. Long sleeves.
- Stella McCartneyOne-Button Snake-Print Blazer, Chamomile DetailsSnake-print jacquard.Contrast skinny lapels.One-button front.Long sleeves with vent cuffs.Welt pockets.Slim fit.Polyester/cotton/silk.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemRed 'Lust' trousers from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring a low waist, a concealed front fastening and a skinny fit.
- Similar itemSlim stovepipe with snap belt closure 82% Viscose, 15% Wool, 3% Elastane. Measaurements taken from a size 2. Front rise: 7 5/8 inch, Back rise: 14 1/4 inch, Inseam: 31 1/2 inch. Hook and zipper closure at front. Slash pockets at sides. Coin pocket inside right front pocket. Welt pockets on back. Dry clean only.