- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: round collar, short sleeves, no appliqués, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, satin, pleated, solid color.
- Similar itemGivenchy black alligator-stamped leather Pandora Box crossbody. Front flap detailed with metal logo letters; zip pocket below flap; polished silvertone hardware. Soft interior with zip pocket. Adjustable crossbody strap. Front flap closes with metal push lock. 9.0" height x 10.5" width x 6.0" depth (approximately) 21.5" maximum strap drop, approximately. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanNova Patent Mid-Heel Pointy Pump, AcornDetailsRight on trend with its single sole and sleek surface, the Stuart Weitzman Nova pump supports all-day wear with a manageable mid-heel.Patent saffiano leather.3" covered heel.Pointed toe with single sole.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Nova" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemOversized coat in black stretch tweed embellished with all over bright multicolored mountaineer cording. Featuring an exaggerated peaked lapel and double breasted with covered snap fastening. Dropped volumized shoulders with a tapered fit towards the hem. 50% Wool, 33% Cotton, 16% Polyamide, 1% Elastane. Dry clean only. Oversized fit. We recommend selecting a size smaller than your regular size.
- Similar itemThis striking Versace handbag features a gradient patent stripe on soft nubuck leather. Silver tone Medusa medallions punctuate the double handles, and the top flap tucks into a logo studded front strap. Satin lined, 3 pocket interior. Optional, adjustable shoulder strap. Metal feet. Dust bag included. Leather: Goatskin. Weight: 50oz / 1.42kg. Made in Italy. Measurements Height: 11.5in / 29cm Length: 16in / 40.5cm Depth: 6.5in / 16.5cm Strap drop: 23.25in / 59cm Handle drop: 6in / 15cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemVinceSweater-Sleeve Felt Coat, Winter WhiteDetailsVince felt coat with sweater-knit sleeves.Oversize notch collar; double-breasted button front.Long sleeves.Straight, loose fit.Wool/nylon.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemSaturated hues are a Saloni house favourite and this Dita shift dress comes in an exuberant vivid orange hue that enlivens the simple silhouette. Accent it with a fresh white shoulder bag and strappy sandals.
- Similar itemSleek and simple, these bow detailed pumps from Marc By Marc Jacobs are a wardrobe winner. Boasting a pointed toe, modest heel and charming bow detail at the vamp, these shoes are an easy choice for classic, feminine style. Pointed toe. Slip on styling. Bow detail at vamp. Heel height: 2"" Patent leather. Imported.
- Proenza SchoulerPS11 Mini Chalkboard Shoulder Bag, Dark GrayDetailsNeutral yet uncommon chalkboard-effect leather highlights this Proenza Schouler PS11 shoulder bag's iconic design.Smooth chalkboard-effect leather.Silver hardware.Removable/adjustable crossbody/shoulder strap, 18" drop.Flap top with turn-lock closure and matte resin, inverted-stud detail.One flap pocket on front, under flap top.Zip pocket on back exterior.Logo jacquard lining; inside, one zip pocket.7"H x 9 1/2"W x 3"D.Weighs approx. 2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.