- Salvatore FerragamoVara Esotico Ginny Crossbody Bag, Cacao/BlushDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo snakeskin crossbody bag with tonal topstitching and golden hardware.Leather threaded chain crossbody strap pulls through small grommets at top; 22" drop.Signature Vara bow and Salvatore Ferragamo-etched golden buckle adorn front flap.Concealed push-lock closure.Accordion sides.Interior, one zip pocket; tonal fabric lining.7"H x 10 1/2"W x 2"D; bag weighs 1lb."Ginny" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemBlue silk blend striped blouse from Red Valentino featuring a round neck, long sleeves, a rear zip fastening and horizontal stripes.
- Anyi LuStefania Houndstooth Mary Jane PumpDetailsAnyi Lu shimmery houndstooth-print suede pump.3 1/4" covered heel.Contrast specchio cap-toe with metallic leather band.Removable Mary Jane double strap buckles around shoe.Leather lining and insole with arch support.Leather sole with textured rubber inset."Stefania" is made in Italy.Designer About Anyi Lu:A former chemical engineer, Anyi Lu founded the eponymous footwear line based on the inability to find beautiful shoes with a comfortable fit. Filling the void, every Anyi Lu product is handmade in Tuscany with the finest Italian materials and must pass a stringent comfort testing process. Combining old world techniques with modern technology, the resulting designs are flexible, supportive, and never lack in style.
- Similar itemThe designer's high-waisted skinny jeans, in a dark black wash. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Tonal stitching. Gunmetal rivets & embossed button. 9" high-rise. Skinny leg. 30" inseam. 11" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Coal. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Also available in Heritage and Black.
- Similar itemComposition: 38% Polyester, 23% Viscose, 20% Acetate, 16% Nylon, 3% Elastane. Details: no appliqués, lamé, two-tone pattern, turtleneck, long sleeves, rear closure, zip closure, no pockets, jersey.
- Similar itemJérôme Dreyfuss tortoiseshell python Martin large shoulder bag. Signature flat brasstone studs at double flap front, zip pocket at back, polished brasstone hardware. Lined with Moka (brown) grained goatskin and black suede; zip pocket and small mirror beneath flap front, zip pocket at interior. Brasstone braided chain shoulder strap threaded through oversize grommets at Moka (brown) goatskin top line; chain may be worn doubled or as a long, single shoulder strap. 7.0" height x 11.5" width x 4.0" depth (approximately) 9.0" double handle drop, 16.5" single handle drop (approximately) Includes leather key fob with flashlight. Made in France.
- Similar itemSlightly relaxed skinny jeans in a dark black wash. Mid rise. Seamed waistband with belt loops. Zip up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with front pocket studs. Skinny fit with a slim, tapered leg. Inseam 32". Color: Black. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Made in the USA. Also available in Creamy White , Dark Grey , Dark Indigo , Washed Black & Black Speckle.
- Similar itemLanvinColorblock Cap-Toe Pointy Pump, Steel/TanDetailsColorblock calfskin upper with whipstitching.3 3/4" covered heel; single sole.Low-dipped collar and pointed cap-toe elongate the legs.Metallic leather lining and footbed.A heart-designed by Alber Elbaz-dots the "i" of the insole's logo.Leather sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Walk in sleek, luxurious style with the kind of opulence you can only get from Yves Saint Laurent. Smooth leather upper. Pointed toe shape with goldtone bar accent. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4¾'' Stiletto heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;