- Similar itemOur first origami necklace, the most famous in Japan. The symbol of peace!
- Similar itemOurs exclusively , from the TOMS+ line. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. Suede upper with moccasin stitching. Lace-up front for secure fit. Pleated square toe. Metal logo patch at heel. Rubber outsole for traction. Imported.
- Similar itemSweater with aztec detail at front. Crew neck with rib detail at neck and hemline. Knotch detail at hemline. 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemKindness nourishes. Defensive insecurities melt away in it’s warmth.At the end of the day, we are all the same, striving for a little peace and happiness. Let’s bring back compassion and caring, respect and dignity; let’s reach out and give more than we take. Let’s take the effort to be gentle in our words,because in the end, we’ll be remembered by our kindness.
- Similar item100% Acrylic. Flat Measurement Of Garment Not Worn: Centre Back To Hem 42cm/16.5", Sleeve Length 50cm/20", Hem Width 26cm/10". ( Measured on UK Size S/M. ) Machine Washable.
- Similar itemTOMSSuede Moccasin Boot, ChocolateDetailsOurs exclusively, from the TOMS+ line. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.Suede upper with moccasin stitching.Lace-up front for secure fit.Pleated square toe. Metal logo patch at heel.Rubber outsole for traction.Imported.Designer About TOMS:Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
- Jacques LevineAlex Suede Penny LoaferDetailsJacques Levine suede loafer.Penny saver strap.X-stitching at moccasin toe.Leather lining and insole.Crepe rubber sole.Lightweight, supple construction."Alex" is made in Spain.Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- 10k yellow gold delicate cable chain necklace with peace sign pendant. Spring ring clasp. 16" length. 10mm pendant drop.
- Similar item65% Acrylic, 5% Elatane. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn. Length To Hem 62cm/24", Sleeve Length 72cm/28". (