- Similar itemA pretty bow detailed waistband lends a flirty, feminine look to this tailored wool pencil skirt from Moschino Cheap and Chic. Purple wool, flat bow detailed waistband, hidden side zip, side slit. Tailored fit. Wear with a printed silk blouse and heels. 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Dry clean.
- Similar itemAlexander WangSnakeskin Lace Cardigan, GlacierDetailsAlexander Wang flat knit front cardigan; snakeskin lace back. Round neckline; button front. Long sleeves. Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem. Cropped hem; hi-low hemline. Slim silhouette. Front: viscose; back: viscose/polyester/metallic. Imported. Designer About Alexander Wang: San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemBoxy Pocket T-Shirt by Proenza Schouler. Boxy short sleeve t-shirt with left chest pocket & side vents at hem in a thick knit cotton blend. Crewneck. Short sleeves. Left chest pocket. Seamed collar, cuffs & hem. Side vents at hem. Structured, boxy fit. Color: Optic White. 73% Cotton, 27% Nylon. Made in USA. Also available in Black.
- Similar itemOrchid crimson 'Erin' pencil skirt from Peter Pilotto featuring a side button fastening, a side zip fastening, a waistband, a back slit at hem, a mid-length and an abstract leaf print.
- Similar itemWhite The Pocket slub-jersey T-shirt
- Christian LouboutinFarfamesh Suede Red Sole Ankle Bootie, BlackDetailsSuede and mesh upper. Peep toe tops platform. High cut vamp ties at back. 6" patent leather covered heel. Leather and patent footbed. Christian Louboutin signature red leather outsole. "Farfamesh" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemMetallic gold-tone wool cardigan from DSQUARED2 featuring a round neckline, waffle knit design, a front button fastening, a front button fastening, two chest pouch pockets, contrast skinny belt at the waist and half-length sleeves with a thick ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemA pretty lace pocket lends a feminine twist to this mixed-media tee from Rag & Bone. Cream with crepe front and silk back, tonal lace pocket, scoop neckline, short sleeves. Boxy fit. Team with black jeans and ballerinas or a leather mini and ankle boots. 100% Polyester. Material 2: 100% Silk. Dry clean.