- Melissa ShoesSpikes II Jelly PumpDetailsMelissa Shoes opaque, scented jelly (PVC) pump.3" pin heel with 3/4" hidden platform; 2 1/4" equiv.Contrast jelly studs trim heel counter.Dipped collar elongates the leg.Peep toe.Rubber sole with textured pad."Spikes II" is made in Brazil.Designer About Melissa Shoes:For over 30 years, Melissa Shoes has transformed vegan and eco-friendly plastic materials into fashion forward styles. Flexible jelly shoes are continually reinvented into modern wedges, ballerina flats, and sandals, all hallmarked by a signature tutti-frutti bubblegum scent. Collaborations with designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Vivienne Westwood, and Jason Wu give the sustainable, globally recognized footwear line a high-fashion approach.
- Similar itemSatin. Organza. Solid color. V-neckline. Short sleeves. 2-Piece set. Lined interior. Composition: 100% Silk.
- Similar itemHigh waisted pleated mini skirt with contrast floral banding at hem. The light hues have a sweet vintage feel, while the fitted waist and flared cut make it a flattering choice for every silhouette. Color: Geo. Brocade (cotton blend) fabric. Made in the USA. Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemBlack and beige snakeskin leather box clutch from Tonya Hawkes featuring a rectangle design with stripe details throughout, square sequin stud trim, and top round pendant with gold-tone studs and snap clasp fastening. Has a single internal patent leather handle, removable gold-tone chain shoulder strap with lobster clasp closures, and full lining with one internal patch pocket. Measures 4" H x 7" W x 2.25" D. Shoulder strap drop measures 24.5". Handle drop measures 4.5". Please note: this item cannot be shipped outside the U.S.
- Similar itemDark grey wool blend draped belted blouse from Oscar De La Renta featuring a shawl-style front, a belted waist, short sleeves and an asymmetric hem.
- Alexander McQueenStudded Suede Skull Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns.Suede finished with gold round microstuds and hardware.Signature Alexander McQueen hinged skull clasp with glittery pave crystals.Leather shoulder strap; may be removed, slung across shoulder, or tucked inside.Leather lining. 4"H x 6"W x 2"D; bag weight: approx. 1 lb. 5 oz.Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemBlack suede pumps from Alexander McQueen featuring a peep toe with a gold-tone gem encrusted punk skull detail, a semi concealed platform with a stud embellishment and a suede covered chunky heel.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim black and copper metallic floral-pattern brocade A-line mini-skirt styled at front with an off-center foldover pleat. Bandless waist. 18.5" length. Side zip closure. Available in Black/Copper. Polyester/cotton. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemGivenchy’s Obsedia Minaudière box clutch is the house's take on the mini bag. It may be small in size but it’s beautifully crafted from black textured leather and has ample space for your essentials. Snap shut the signature Obsedia clasp and carry it on the shoulder or just in the palm of your hand.