- Similar itemLight, crisp and airy, this top was such a crowd-pleaser that we had to bring it back from our archives. We love the mix of summery swiss-dot with a polished pleated bib, a nod to men's formalwear. Body length: 26 3/4". Cotton. Long sleeves. Machine wash. Import.
- Impeccable leather encases these ever-chic oxfords from Johnston & Murphy. Featuring a leather upper, a rounded square toe, lace-up closure at vamp, brogue trim and a slight heel. Bondwelt construction. Leather quarter linings. Fully padded leather-covered footbed. Rubber outsole. Imported.
- Similar itemFloppy-brimmed wool fedora hat. The perfect fall accessory! By Free People. 100% Wool Felt. Import.
- Similar itemDistressed leather upper. Round toe; lace-up front. Leather lining and padded insole. Leather outsole with rubber inset. 3/4" stacked flat heel. "Anna" is imported.
- Stella McCartneyLong-Sleeve Button-Front Tuxedo Blouse, WhiteDetailsWashed poplin tuxedo blouse by Stella McCartney.Spread collar with button front and bib.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Yoked back shoulders with inverted pleat.Cotton.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemFelt fedora. Faux leather braided band at crown. 2.5 inch brim. 100% Wool. Imported.
- Similar itemVinceGeorgette Button-Down Blouse, ButtercupDetailsExclusively ours.Semisheer georgette blouse.Spread collar; hidden-button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Relaxed fit.Notched hem.Polyester.Imported of Japanese material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 35"/89cm, bra size 34C, dress size US 4. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemFryeAnna Leather Oxford, CognacDetailsDistressed leather upper.Round toe; lace-up front.Leather lining and padded insole.Leather outsole with rubber inset.3/4" stacked flat heel."Anna" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemExtended wide brim wool fedora with twisted felt band with knot detail. By Free People. Wool. Import.