- Similar itemSizing: True to size Round wingtip toe. Lace-up vamp. Glitter detail. Broguing and topstitching. Leather welt. Dust bag included. Approx. 1.25" heel, 0.5" platform. Imported. Materials: Leather and manmade upper, manmade sole.
- Nula Tuxedo Shirting Blouse, White Details Lafayette 148 New York stretch poplin tuxedo blouse. Spread collar; button front. Long sleeves with French button cuffs. Crystal pleating at front. Darts in back create fitted silhouette. Shirttail hem. Cotton/nylon/Lycra spandex; dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemHat by ASOS Collection Made from 100% wool Smooth felt finish Pinched crown top Curb chain trim Elephant charms and beaded detail Wide-cut brim.
- Clarissa Tuxedo Shirting Ruffle Blouse, White Details Lafayette 148 New York white-on-white striped shirting blouse. Ruffle-trimed collar with detachable bow detail. Hidden button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Fitted silhouette. Round hem. Cotton/polyamide/spandex; dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemDistressed leather upper. Round toe; lace-up front. Leather lining and padded insole. Leather outsole with rubber inset. 3/4" stacked flat heel. "Anna" is imported.
- Similar itemFloppy-brimmed wool fedora hat. The perfect fall accessory! By Free People. 100% Wool Felt. Import.
- Similar itemFryeAnna Leather Oxford, CognacDetailsDistressed leather upper. Round toe; lace-up front. Leather lining and padded insole. Leather outsole with rubber inset. 3/4" stacked flat heel. "Anna" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Stella McCartneyLong-Sleeve Button-Front Tuxedo Blouse, WhiteDetailsWashed poplin tuxedo blouse by Stella McCartney. Spread collar with button front and bib. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Yoked back shoulders with inverted pleat. Cotton. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemFedora hat by Catarzi Made from 100% wool Smooth felt finish Pinched crown top Ribbon band Wide-cut brim Exclusive to ASOS.