- Let L’Agence infuse your look with a West Coast-chic edge in this brown Earth granite-print blouse. A pussy bow neckline works this season’s penchant for ladylike vintage elegance; pair with everything from high-waisted skirts to leather leggings for a sophisticated take on riotous print.
- Similar itemThis standout topper knows how to work the look, with luxe faux leather accents in always sophisticated black and tan. Stand collar with hook-and-eye closure and latch. Long sleeves. Front and back shoulder yoke. Shoulder epaulettes with button tabs. Double breasted button front. Self tie belt. Front vertical welt pockets. Inverted back pleat with button tab. Leather sleeves, epaulettes, pockets, undercollar and underbelt. 36" long. 3% Spandex, 97% Cotton. Imported. Dry Clean Only. PETITE: 33" LONG. TALL: 39" LONG.
- Similar itemLight brown cashmere-silk blend top from Brunello Cucinelli featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a loose fit, a straight hem and sequin embroidery.
- Similar itemWhite cotton bustier blouse from Katharine Hamnett London Vintage circa 1980 featuring a strapless design, a bow on the front and a rear hook and eye fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemGamine Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. A relaxed, boyish fit sweater knit using a vintage washed, luxury grade 100% cashmere, milled in Italy. Deep v-neckline. Extra long raglan sleeves. Exposed seam detail at shoulders. Dropped armholes. Ribbed sleeve cuff with exposed seam. Horn button closure. Patch pockets. Medium gauge knit. Ultra soft, slightly vintage hand feel. Length hits just below hip. Color: Heather Oatmeal. 100% Cashmere. Also available in Crimson & Heather Black.
- Rebecca MinkoffPierre Double-Breasted Cape CoatDetailsRebecca Minkoff Pierre trench coat. Spread collar; double-breasted button front. Long sleeves; tab cuffs. Front button pockets. Cape-like silhouette. Rounded hem. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Imported. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Similar itemCharm your wardrobe with vintage influence in this sleeveless two-in-one printed blouse. Breezy silk habotai features a feminized stand collar, pleats at shoulder yoke seams and a center front button placket. Special etched metal ball buttons offer ornamental closure at center, fastened closed with spaghetti loops. Available in two color ways, each with an allover bohemian ditsy motif and accented with a contrasting vertical border at center and a horizontal border around sweep.
- Similar itemCamel cashmere oversized sweater from Ermanno Scervino featuring a ribbed roll neck, short sleeves and an appliqué lace detail at the hem.
- Michael Kors Cape-Side Stretch-Cotton TrenchcoatDetailsFawn twill. Spread collar; double-breasted button front. Long sleeves; belted cuffs. Epaulets; cape on left side. Self-tie belted waist; side pockets. Knee-length hem. Cotton/spandex. Made in Italy. Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.