- Time's ArrowMini Trilogy Serpent-Print Crossbody Bag, MagentaDetailsSnake-embossed calfskin with gunmetal hardware.Adjustable crossbody strap; 19 1/2" drop.Front flap top with snap closure; covers open pocket.Center zip compartment is flanked by two zip pouches.Inside, fabric lining and one slide pocket.6 1/4"H x 9 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D; weighs approx. 1 lb."Mini Trilogy" is imported.Designer About Time's Arrow:Time's Arrow designer Christine Park set out to create a great handbag inspired by her mom's own collection. Minimalist outside, Time's Arrow bags are incredibly detailed within. The expandable envelope design is equipped with divided compartments, zip pocket, and card slot. Available in an array of leathers and colors, each is finished with the signature compass-inspired logo. Ready to start your Time's Arrow collection today? In addition to the signature crossbody-which may be worn as a slight messenger or hung delicately from the shoulder-the range encompasses totes, satchels, duffels, shoulder bags, wristlets, wallets, and clutches.
- Similar itemAnne Vest uses the finest of fabrics when creating her off-beat Parisian designs and this leather mini skirt is a case in point. Suede-trimmed front pockets add to its sumptuous texture while perforated detailing gives it a typically contemporary edge.
- Similar itemMilitary green belted trench coat from Moncler W featuring a notched collar, epaulettes on the shoulders, a double breasted front fastening, a belted waist, side pockets, a layered design, short sleeves, a rear central vent and a storm flap.
- Similar itemrag & bone honeycomb-embossed "Molly" sweater. Round neckline; long raglan sleeves. Ribbed cuffs and band hem. Relaxed fit; pullover style. Viscose/nylon. Imported of Italian material.
- Acne StudiosDropped-Sleeve Mohair-Blend SweaterDetailsAcne Studios mohair-blend sweater with textured stripes.Ribbed round neckline.Dropped long sleeves.Ribbed band hem.Relaxed silhouette.Pullover style.Mohair/wool/polyester/spandex.Imported.Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne-- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression-- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.
- Similar itemExclusive to Shopbop. Perforated leather panels bring a cool, textured edge to this stretch twill Tess Giberson skirt. Hidden back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Stretch twill / perforated leather. Shell: 88% cotton/11% polyester/1% elastane. Trim: 100% lambskin. Leather clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 15.25in / 39cm Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6,8
- Similar itemGrey wool blend 'Maple Melton' coat from Surface To Air featuring notched lapels, long sleeves, a double breasted front fastening, side seam pockets and front flap pockets.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren offers a refined take on the season's must-have mini bag with this street-chic leather satchel. Leather. Imported. Double top handles; detachable shoulder strap. Magnetic closure; lined. Two interior zip pockets; three slip pockets. Monogram on front; logo hang tag. 8.5"L x 4.5"W x 6.5"H; 4" handle drop; 23" strap drop.
- Similar itemREBECCA TAYLOR EXCLUSIVE-Perforated knit sleeves balance a chunky open weave knit. Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. Relaxed fit. Wear casually with your favorite denim skinny jeans or shorts. Content & Care: Hits at waist line. 20 1/4" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size small. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.