- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a Scraper Board. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper.
- Similar itemThe ideas explored in the artist's ''Motion Picture Series'' are related to motion and its effect on seeing. While the Bourret has been deeply moved over the years by images of the natural world created by the masters of ''straight photography'', those interpretations are for the most part still images, tranquil and inherently passive. Bourret pursues an interpretation that involves a more active role in seeing the world. We are rarely impartial or passive viewers, but instead our views of the world are dependent on our involvement, our emotions, and our motion. These photographs, developed over the course of the past year, are the result of an active involvement with the landscape. The motion of the camera across the landscape reduces its content to its simplest elements of color and form. No details, just color and shapes, a sense of movement, and of possibility. Limited edition pigment print on archival rag paper of 25. Paper size is 24''H x 30''W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemA sexy, grayscale graphic illustration of a woman's face is featured in the Siren Giclée Art Print. The deep red of her lips serves as a focal point and completes this very direct and bold image. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 30” W x 53”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Siren Giclée Art Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- The colors of the sunset alter the mood of the forest, seemingly transforming it into a different land: a land of enchantment, where swirls of barely-visible spritely spirits twirl playfully around the trunks of the trees. This dreamy image is made in China and split into two MDF frames, each mounted with half of the photo on a piece of waterproof vinyl canvas. A diptych with each image intended for display directly adjacent to the other, the Lilac Enchantment Modern Wall Art Set comes fully assembled and ready to hang, though does not include hardware for mounting to a wall. To clean, simply wipe gently with a dry cloth. Product dimension: 19.68"W x 1"D x 19.68"H. Contemporary photography print set. Diptych: 2 individual frames intended for display adjacent to one another. Images printed on waterproof vinyl canvas. Waterproof viny, MDF; Imported;
- No item description
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a pen and ink and collage. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper.
- Similar itemNo item description
- This horizontal photographic wall art adds a soft, mystical look to the Decor. A misty black and white landscape scene includes a tree in the foreground juxtaposed against a mountainous background. This signed and numbered wall art by artist Brett Pfister is matted under glass, framed and ready to hang. Landscape black and white photographic wall art. Framed under glass. Giclee paper print. Framed with a 2" white mat. 7/8" white finish wood frame. By artist Brett Pfister. Signed and numbered. Ready to hang. 30" wide. 22" high.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Canvas. Eco-friendly UV ink. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Artist's signature on the front. Dimensions (inches): Small: 18W x 12H x 2D. Medium: 32W x 24H x 2D. Large: 45W x 30H x 2D. XLarge: 60W x 40H x 2D.