- The quiet peace of a world in hibernation is at its height just after a snowfall. This triptych presentation of a serene snow-filled forest photograph is printed with bright, crisp inks on durable waterproof vinyl canvas before being mounted on three separate MDF wood frames. Printed and manufactured in China, this contemporary photo set is fully assembled and ready to hang, though mounting hardware is not included. To clean, we recommend dry dusting.Dimensions (each): 20 inches high x 20 inches wide x 1 inches deep. Contemporary photography print set. Triptych: 3 individual frames intended to be displayed together. Images printed on waterproof vinyl canvas. Waterproof viny, MDF; U.S.A;
- Similar itemThis urban pop art piece has a technological aspect to it, collaging numbers and icons over a distressed paint surface with small black figurines. The Move On 34 Giclee Print by The Artwork Factory is as cool as it is tough and rugged. 35” W x 35”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Move On 34 Giclée Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- Similar itemNo item description
- The colors of the sunset alter the mood of the forest, seemingly transforming it into a different land: a land of enchantment, where swirls of barely-visible spritely spirits twirl playfully around the trunks of the trees. This dreamy image is made in China and split into two MDF frames, each mounted with half of the photo on a piece of waterproof vinyl canvas. A diptych with each image intended for display directly adjacent to the other, the Lilac Enchantment Modern Wall Art Set comes fully assembled and ready to hang, though does not include hardware for mounting to a wall. To clean, simply wipe gently with a dry cloth. Product dimension: 19.68"W x 1"D x 19.68"H. Contemporary photography print set. Diptych: 2 individual frames intended for display adjacent to one another. Images printed on waterproof vinyl canvas. Waterproof viny, MDF; U.S.A;
- Similar itemA sexy, grayscale graphic illustration of a woman's face is featured in the Siren Giclée Art Print. The deep red of her lips serves as a focal point and completes this very direct and bold image. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 30” W x 53”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Siren Giclée Art Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a Scraper Board. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper.
- Similar itemA beautiful image of Bolivia, featuring a pair of sheep and colored paper fluttering in the wind. Under the mentorship of Bolivian photographer Gastón Ugalde, Gray Malin shot this “Far Far Away” series in the largest salt flat in the world, Salar de Uyuni, which expands nearly 5,000 square miles and sits at 12,000 feet in elevation. The conditions are ideal for photography: the color temperature reaches an intense 7,000 kelvins, making all objects appear brighter than the eye normally sees. The oversize image is presented in its raw form. This open form of photography lets the viewer enjoy the otherworldly beauty of the landscape. A Dallas native, Gray Malin hunts the globe for the unusual beauty captured in his photographs. He often plays with perspective through height, helicoptering over the beaches of Brazil or Kauai and sending balloons above the mystical plains of Joshua Tree National Park. Malin first broke onto the scene in West Hollywood, California at a Sunday market where his prints caught the interest of gallery owners, interior designers, and stylish Angelenos. Malin's work has been displayed in the Dallas Museum of Art and has been published around the world in publications such as the London Observer. .
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Canvas. Eco-friendly UV ink. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Artist's signature on the front. Dimensions (inches): Small: 18W x 12H x 2D. Medium: 32W x 24H x 2D. Large: 45W x 30H x 2D. XLarge: 60W x 40H x 2D.