- Similar itemA tree near Fécamp, France. 1998 by Jean Gaumy. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, brown wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 25,5 x 20,5 cm. Near Fécamp. “Taking pictures is like fishing or writing. It's getting out of the unknown that resists and refuses to come to light.”. Material:Fine Art Giclée print, brown frame, Acid-free 100% cotton paper
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a Scraper Board. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper.
- Similar itemA sexy, grayscale graphic illustration of a woman's face is featured in the Siren Giclée Art Print. The deep red of her lips serves as a focal point and completes this very direct and bold image. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 30” W x 53”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Siren Giclée Art Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- Similar itemIsle of Wight Festival, England. 1969 by David Hurn. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, white wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 25,5 x 17 cm. Pop festivals bring out the wildest forms of dress sense. “Life as it unfolds in front of the camera is full of so much complexity, wonder and surprise that I find it unnecessary to create new realities. There is more pleasure, for me, in things as-they-are.”. Material:Fine Art Giclée print, white frame, Acid-free 100% cotton paper
- No item description
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a pen and ink and collage. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper.
- The colors of the sunset alter the mood of the forest, seemingly transforming it into a different land: a land of enchantment, where swirls of barely-visible spritely spirits twirl playfully around the trunks of the trees. This dreamy image is made in China and split into two MDF frames, each mounted with half of the photo on a piece of waterproof vinyl canvas. A diptych with each image intended for display directly adjacent to the other, the Lilac Enchantment Modern Wall Art Set comes fully assembled and ready to hang, though does not include hardware for mounting to a wall. To clean, simply wipe gently with a dry cloth. Product dimension: 19.68"W x 1"D x 19.68"H. Contemporary photography print set. Diptych: 2 individual frames intended for display adjacent to one another. Images printed on waterproof vinyl canvas. Waterproof viny, MDF; Imported;
- Similar item'The Animal Collection' is a series of original illustrations by Eleanor Stuart of abstract exotic animals in full colour. Originally drawn by hand, each illustration is a detailed line drawing of some unusual and beautiful exotic animals from around the world. Each print is individually signed.