- Similar itemIn this expressive, abstract composition Liz Jardine experimented with media and new ways of applying paint to canvas. Using multiple layers of gesso to create a very ground, she spilled on layers of acrylic paints, metallic glazes and ink, rotating and tilting the surface to allow the paints to drip and mix. Giclée print of the original is cleanly framed in a white ash with a hand-rubbed ebony finish. Artist: Liz Jardine. Giclée print. White ash frame with hand-rubbed ebony finish. Glass. Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Giclee Print of an original acrylic painting, printed on smooth archival fine art paper with archival inks. Signed and Numbered. Limited Edition of 250. Paper size is 14"H x 14"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemRiverfront promenade, Thames River, and Westminster Palace. London, England, United Kingdom,Part of a gallery of black and white pictures of Europe by professional photographer QT Luong, available as prints or for licensing.
- Similar itemA sexy, grayscale graphic illustration of a woman's face is featured in the Siren Giclée Art Print. The deep red of her lips serves as a focal point and completes this very direct and bold image. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 30” W x 53”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Siren Giclée Art Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- Similar itemThe sensual allure of peony blooms blossoms bold and abstract in Irena Orlov's contemporary botanical painting. Manipulating photographic images and then lavishing the resulting image with painterly gesture and contrasting white on black color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original oil painting and is presented with a single white mat and a tulipwood frame finished in ebony. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 330 editions. Artist: Irena Orlov. Giclée print on paper. Hand signed and numbered by the artist. Numbered print of 330 editions. White mat. Tulipwood frame with ebony finish. Glass. Hang with D-rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Street and townhouses crescent. London, England, United Kingdom,Part of a gallery of black and white pictures of Europe by professional photographer QT Luong, available as prints or for licensing.
- Similar itemUsing the white of the paper to outline petals of an anemone blossom, Kelly Ventura renders dusk's playful shadows and subtle shades in moody watercolor washes of blue, purple and ochre. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures all the nuance of the original watercolor painting. Each hand signed and titled print is presented with white back mat and framed in matte black durian wood. Artist: Kelly Ventura. Giclée print on paper. White back mat. Durian frame with matte black finish. Glass. Hang with D-rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar item"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...