Shop this look
- Similar itemFace-framing turtleneck tops cozy-knit sweater. Ribbed turtleneck, cuffs and hem. Drop shoulders. Long sleeves. Front-and-back cable detail. Pullover style. Notched hem. About 30" from shoulder to hem. Viscose/nylon/cotton/cashmere/wool. Dry clean. Imported. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size Small.. - Tawny Turtleneck Sweater
- Keep your denim look cool with a pop of color. Ankle jean flaunts a low rise, slim fit, and skinny leg. Wild Flower is a soft pastel pink presented on lightweight comfort stretch denim with great recovery. Five-pocket design features the signature back button flap. Tonal topstitching. Logo rivet on coin pocket. Logo label at the right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and double-button closure. 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 2% Lycra?. Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 26 in ; Outseam: 36 in ; Inseam: 29 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 11 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Available exclusively at Bloomingdale's, this quilted coat from Canada Goose enlists lofty, white-duck down to fill its slim channels, lending expedition-caliber warmth to this timeless, fur-trimmed topper. BRAND STORY The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time and the latest adventure that beckons. Fixed drawstring hood with fur trim, long sleeves, adjustable snap tabs at cuffs. Concealed two-way zip front closure with toggle-button storm placket. Quilted, leather trim at cuffs, pockets and back, left-shoulder logo patch. Two slit side pockets, double-vented back with snap closures, lined. Thermal experience index: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F) Approx. 35" From back of neck to hem, based on a size small. This item is part of our 100% collection, featuring exclusive capsules and unique designs you won't find anywhere else. Polyester/cotton; hood trim: genuine coyote fur, origin: Canada, natural; trim: leather; lining & interlining: nylon; fill: white duck down. Dry clean. Made in Canada.
- City chic meets trusted performance in the Mountain Hardwear Downtown Down Coat. Softshell face fabric is wind- and water-resistant. Fleece lining and Q.Sheild DOWN 650-fill. Two-way center-front reverse coil zipper is easily adjustable. Attached hood features a faux fur lining for a splash of style. Dual zippered pockets keep hands warm and valuables secure. Back inset panel enhances waist articulation for a flattering silhouette. Longer parka-length hem provides extra warmth and crucial coverage. Shell: 100% tactel nylon; Insulation: 80% duck down, 20% feather; Faux Fur: 39% acrylic, 31% polyester, 30% modacrylic; Lining: 100% nylon. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 35 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Get warm fast whenever you throw on this cable knit turtleneck sweater from Wyatt. Heavyweight knit wool blend. Turtleneck. Cable knit. Ribbed trim at the collar, cuffs and hem. Long sleeve. Contemporary fit. 27'' From shoulder seam to hem. Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size. 75% Wool / 25% Nylon; Hand Wash or Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemInspired by the curve-hugging denim of the '80s, these ankle-length jeans are cut in a super-skinny, fitted silhouette. Brand: Current/Elliott. Style Name: Current/Elliott 'The Ankle Skinny' Jeans (Homestead). Style Number: 5002470. 30" inseam; 10 1/2" leg opening; 8 1/2" rise (size 28); Zip fly closure; Five-pocket style; 98% cotton, 2% elastane; Dry clean
- Similar itemSeriously slimming skinnies from the 7 For All Mankind™ denim goddesses. The Skinny features a low rise and skinny fit from the hip to the hem that wears like a second skin. Mid rise silhouette with a contoured waistband to prevent gapping. Sketched white flowers layer over a dark, navy blue ground on 8 oz gummy sateen denim. White topstitching. Polished silver-tone hardware. Navy-and-gold brand labels at the back waist and pocket. Five-pocket design. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Machine wash and tumble dry. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 37 in ; Inseam: 28 in ; Front Rise: 9 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 9 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- An oversize down coat in Hunter's mineral poppy print. The mineral poppy design is taken from a piece of gypsum mineral, zoomed in at a microscopic level to reveal vivid natural colours and patterns then created as a print. A reinterpretation of parka designs, the coat is crafted from soft-touch Italian polyester fabric in an oversize fit featuring a high funnel neck, dropped shoulders, A-line shape and traditional fishtail hem. A webbing belt with a rubberised buckle, French seam detailing, and gaiter-inspired knitted cuffs finish the coat.
- Similar itemKnitted Cable stitch Lightweight sweater Solid color Deep neckline Long sleeves No pockets Logo detail Beaded detailing. Material:70% Angora wool, 20% Polyamide, 10% Wool
- Similar itemEquip yourself with a cold-weather topper ready to weather any storm. BRAND STORY The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time and the latest adventure that beckons. Removable fur trim surrounding two-way adjustable hood, brushed tricot chin guard for comfort, logo patch at left shoulder, recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs with adjustable snap tabs. Heavy duty two-way interlocking front zip closure, snap closure storm flap overlay, two front fleece lined hand pockets with interior snap closure. Left pocket drop-in with headphone access opening, two lower back-vents secured with snap closure. Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder. Shell: Polyester/cotton; lining: nylon; fill: white duck down; natural coyote fur. Dry clean. Made in Canada.