- Similar itemHigh-Waist Herringbone Shorts, Blue Details Red Valentino wool-blend herringbone shorts. Approx. measurements: 14" front rise; 3" inseam; 24" leg openings. High wide-banded waist. Two slit front pockets; one back welt pocket at left. Box pleated straight legs. Relaxed fit. Cuffed hems. Zip/hook closure with interior button. Wool/polyester/viscose; modal/acetate lining; dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, ribbed trim detailing, no appliqués.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler navy wool-blend double-breasted peacoat. Boxy silhouette, epaulettes, wide notched lapels with welt boutonniere, vertical welt handwarmer pockets, hidden stud-snaps at cuffs Double-breasted button closure at front. Lined in silky twill. Available in Dark Navy. Wool/nylon/cashmere Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemTimeless, heavy wool trench with classic detailing & a stand collar. Pointed collar. Notched lapel. Double breasted button front. Shoulder epaulets. Long sleeves with button tab cuffs. Welt pockets at hips. Belted waist. Gusseted back hem. Lined. Knee-length. Color: Black. 68% polyamide, 32% wool; Lining: 100% cotton; 100% viscose. Made in Italy.
- Jeffrey CampbellWatson Buckled Cutout Leather Bootie, Tan/BronzeDetailsCalfskin leather Jeffrey Campbell "Watson" ankle boot. Cutout ankle-high shaft with tripled stretchy straps and brassy buckles. Back zip eliminates the fuss over buckles. 3"H stacked wedge-like heel. Pigskin leather lining and padded footbed. Rubber outsole provides traction. "Watson" is imported. Designer About Jeffrey Campbell: Jeffrey Campbell knows no bounds when it comes to shoes. Exceptionally mixing runway trends and vintage classics, a simple ballet flat becomes iconic, and platform heels reach new heights. Since 2000, Jeffrey Campbell has relied on shoe lovers everywhere to inspire the unique designs that become a classic pump, an embellished ankle-band sandal, city-chic sneaker, or a studded boot. Confidently step out in style in any of Jeffrey Campbell's versatile shoes.
- Similar itemHerringbone Pleat Front Shorts by Kenzo. Coated herringbone shorts with pleated front, side button closure & relaxed leg. Sits at waist. Seamed waistband with belt loops. Asymmetric belt loop detail at back. Left side button closure. Slant pockets at hips. Pleated front. Single welt pocket at back. Relaxed, wide leg openings. Straight fit. Color: Black. 52% Polyurethane, 48% Viscose. Lining: 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, turtleneck, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemCoclicoKaroly Wedge Ankle Boot, CamelDetailsCoclico leather ankle boot. 1 3/4" wooden wedge heel. Approx. 3 1/4"H shaft. Buckled top strap. Interior side zip. Seaming detail at round toe. Leather lining and sole. "Karoly" is made in Spain. Designer Sizing note: Coclico runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear. About Coclico:A favorite for its understated aesthetic and quality construction, Coclico was founded in 2000 by Sandra Canselier after the French word for poppy, "coquelicot. " Inspired by nature, each shoe style finds beauty in simplicity and consciously incorporates eco-friendly techniques. Joined by designer Lisa Nading in 2006, the brand has gained a following by women seeking the subtly beautiful yet always practical footwear designs.