- Similar itemA favorite silhouette from the designer and her customers a like, Tanya Taylor's Peggy Skirt is sport-chic, especially when paired with its matching stripe crop top; Pair with heels for an office environment or add some edge with an on-trend sneaker; High-waisted pencil skirt; Black and white micro-knit horizontal stripes; Invisible side zip; Unlined. Expected ship date by August 30, 2014.
- Stella McCartneyCesar Asymmetric Button-Front Oversized Tunic, WhiteDetailsStriped cotton broadcloth tunic.Spread collar.Asymmetric button front.Draped, oversize silhouette.Rolled kimono sleeves with gathered cuffs.Hem hits past seat.Cotton/silk.Made in Hungary.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- The cuff is handcrafted. The bangle is shaped so it follows the shape of the wrist. The beautiful profile, edges and slightly curved inside, emphasize the exclusivity and ensure extra wearing comfort. Design year: 2013. Materials: Sterling silver. Measurements: S – 57 x 45 mm. M – 62 x 48 mm. L – 66 x 50 mm. Width: 38.5 mm.
- Gothic boudoir at its best, Meadham Kirchoff’s sheer black blouse features darkly sweet details; a fine web of handmade lace at the hem of the shirt artfully frames the rest of your outfit, hinting at something more but revealing even less. Shop the Look Styled with Rosie Assoulin pants , Tonya Hawkes clutch , and Charlotte Olympia pumps. 72% cotton, 28% silk. Made in the UK.
- The skirt is making a huge impact this season and this style from Mathew Williamson's incorporates a patchwork Ikat print. Work yours with the matching jacket and a white tee for a punchy new-season look.
- The cuff is handcrafted. The bangle is shaped so it follows the shape of the wrist. The beautiful profile, edges and slightly curved inside, emphasize the exclusivity and ensure extra wearing comfort. Design year: 2013. Materials: Sterling silver. Measurements: S – 57 x 45 mm. M – 62 x 48 mm. L – 66 x 50 mm. Width: 26.5 mm.
- Similar itemComposition: 66% Silk, 21% Viscose, 13% Polyamide. Details: deep neckline, long sleeves, single button cuffs, rear closure, rear button closure, no pockets, shirt front with applications, ruffles, no appliqués, lace, voile, solid color, transparent fabric.
- Rick OwensOne-Shoulder Fold-Front TunicDetailsRick Owens cotton tunic.High asymmetric neckline.Right cap sleeve; left short sleeve.Front fold panel drapes left shoulder.Slim fit relaxes through bottom.Made in Italy.Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemAs office appropriate as it is opulent-affair ready, Stella McCartney strikes the perfect balance between formal refinement and femme-fatale fortitude. In timeless black and white, this tweed pencil skirt is a polished addition that will sit flawlessly next to silk blouses and courageously low tanks. Back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Slit at the back. Fully lined. 100% Wool. Lining: 52% Viscose, 48% Cotton. Dry clean.