- Similar itemGracefully curls and creates the illusion of length. Innovative ergonomic design requires less pressure on lashes.
- Fortune - deep reddish-golden. Yes, it's the latest rage in skincare, but why? Mineral Makeup contains no talc, oils, artificial dyes, or fragrance - just naturally derived minerals - making it the perfect for even the most sensitive skin, oily or dry. So why is Urban Decay's Mineral Makeup different from other mineral foundations out there? The package just might be our favorite thing - totally mess-free. Other brands' makeup needs to be poured and brushed and swirled and whatnot. Ours comes with an attached puff. Just puff it on for a flawless finish anywhere - at your vanity or on the subway. Use a little for sheer coverage or keep puffing for heavier coverage. Titanium dioxide, a major ingredient, provides formulation color and great coverage. The handy on/off switch means you can toss it in your purse - no spills. Another unique thing about Surreal Skin: You'll get a semi-matte finish instead of the shiny finish other mineral foundations provide. The result is natural, not made-up, and totally weightless. "We don't do animal testing. How could anyone?"? beauty with an edge.? Made in USA.
- Similar itemLush. Lavish. Dramatically full lashes. Vitamin-enriched mascara boosts volume and curl with every stroke for high-drama lashes that are bigger than ever. Every lash is coated with a velvety finish; no clumping, smudging or flaking. Distinctive square brush designed for optimum color pick-up. NARS' signature honeycomb bristles allow for even distribution.
- Off the runway and into your makeup bag! Stila presents a new, limited-edition shade of Stila's best-selling Stay All Day™ Liquid Eye Liner in a stunning periwinkle shade. This easy-glide, quick-dry precision liner stays in place all day- no smudges, feathering, or running. The thin, marker-like tip is easy to use, even for the beauty beginner, and delivers any look, from a thin line to a bold, dramatic stroke. It goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and stays in place until you say when.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A refill for the Noir G mascara. What it does: Noir G is the first mascara to combine the extravagant luxury of a jewel case with a mirror and an extraordinary formula that adds volume, lengthens, and curls. Like a magic wand, the ground-breaking Noir G goes one step further-it's the first mascara that is refillable. What else you need to know: Noir G Mascara is the first refillable mascara.
- WHAT IT IS: Say goodbye to visible pores! Prime to perfection, plus dramatically blur and reduce the appearance of pores instantly and for up to 8 hours. WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT: This non-drying formula also absorbs oil all day for flawlessly smooth, shine-free skin. JUST THE FACTS: Visibly reduces & blurs pores-instantly! Mattifies shine & controls oil for up to 8 hours. Sweat & humidity-resistant. HOW TO USE IT: Wear alone, over/under makeup, or dab on for touch-ups.
- The hottest hue of the season! Stila presents this limited-edition shade of best-selling Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in attention-grabbing periwinkle. This eye liner glides on smoothly with no tugging or pulling and provides immediate color release. The formula is long-wearing and delivers an extreme color payoff. A high content of volatile silicones and modern wax oil combinations make this innovative formula wearable and comfortable.
- Similar itemM·A·C's Full Lash Curler is exclusively shaded in black for the M·A·C Carine Roitfeld collection. With its simple "squeeze and release" motion, shape your natural lashes into a soft, upward curl. Use before applying the collection's 49 Lash.
- Similar itemNARSBrow GelDetailsEffortlessly elevate arches to new levels of artistry with a simple brush of the brows. NARS introduces Brow Gel-a glossy, easy gliding gel to tame, tidy and groom eyebrows. A unique precision tapered brush adds shape and definition to every angle while creating a fuller, smoother brow look to perfectly set the symmetry of the face.Designer About NARS:Francois Nars, who grew up in southern France and studied makeup artistry in Paris, introduced his NARS collection in 1994, consisting of a dozen highly pigmented lipsticks. Cult status came almost overnight, and over the years the line has expanded to include a full range of makeup, including the versatile Multiple stick, along with beauty tools and skin care. The multi-talented Francois Nars has photographed his own advertising campaigns since 1996.