- Black patent leather. Made in Italy. Mary jane style straps. Open toe. 5.3" Heel with 1" front platform.
- Similar itemBorrowed from the boys in a regal blue hue, Maison Martin Margiela's tuxedo blazer is a sartorial alternative to cocktail attire. Royal wool blend, satin shawl lapel and detailing, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, slit pockets, one button closure. Slim tailored fit. Team with the matching trousers and a sleek clutch. 65% Viscose, 35% Wool. Collar: 55% Cotton, 45% Silk. Lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemLook as if you stepped fabulously off the runway with this beautiful, dynamic skirt completing your style. Mid-rise waist. Allover multicolor. Asymmetrical peplum-skirt detail at side waist. Wrap detail at back. Center back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Crepe: Polyester, Spandex. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 44” from waist to hem. Classic fit.
- Similar itemA sensuous flash of flowing silk faille creates this eye-catching yet undoubtedly classy ruffled skirt by breakout designer, Rosie Assoulin. 100% silk with 56% cotton/35% nylon. Lining: 100% silk. Made in the USA. Concealed zip closure.
- Similar itemCool wool. Solid color. Lapel collar. Three pockets. 1 Button. Lined. Long sleeves. Front closure. Composition: 65% Virgin Wool, 35% Silk.
- Light pink patent leather. Made in Italy. Mary jane style straps. Open toe. 5.3" Heel with 1" front platform.
- Similar itemThis alluringly dynamic skirt adds a chic pop of print to endlessly stylish jet-setting looks. Fits below waist. A-line. Allover engineered tapestry-border stripes. Self: Silk, Cotton. Dry Clean Only. Imported. Measures approximately 19" from waist to hem. Classic fit.
- Similar itemChristian Louboutin black suede platform Lady Daf Mary Jane pump. Approximately 6.25" stiletto heel (160mm), 55mm covered platform Taper toe. Adjustable Mary Jane strap. Signature red leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueenContrast-Lapel Tuxedo JacketDetailsAlexander McQueen crepe jacket with contrast silk satin lapels.Notch lapels; button front.Long sleeves; peaked shoulders.Side flap pockets.Cutaway hem.Virgin wool; cupro lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.