- Similar itemA bold colorblock of magenta and camel stripes lends an uplifting look to this luxe coat from RED Valentino. Magenta/camel striped wool blend, notched collar, dropped shoulders, long sleeves, buttoned front, flap pockets. Cocoon silhouette. Team with a tailored sheath and heels for chic contrast. 63% Wool, 32% Polyamide, 4% Acrylic, 1% Polyester. Sleeve Lining: 67% Acetate, 33% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Height: 17cm Width: 18cm Depth: 10cm. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Double patent leather top handles. Front flap with cut out for handle. Patten leather details. Metal spikes. Zips at sides for expansion. One internal patch pocket. Metal feet at base of bag. Silver colored metal hardware. Made in Italy.
- Black calf leather ankle boot from Alexander McQueen with an almond toe, a gold-tone buckle detail, a zip at the side, detailed curved stitching along the sides, a platform measuring 25mm and a curved stiletto heel measuring 110mm. You walk on 85mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack and white wool sweater from Joseph featuring a black turtle neck, a graphic cabled texture, long sleeves with black ribbed cuffs, a relaxed fit, and a straight ribbed hem.
- Similar itemElevate comfort and style with this stacked heel ankle bootie from Tod's, the epitome of Italian luxury. Smooth leather upper with polished goldtone hardware. Almond toe. Wraparound ankle strap with decorative goldtone clasp with pin closure; Side zip closure with metal pull tab. Lacquered resin mid-sole cap. Leather lining. Rubber sole with grips. 3¾" Rubber block heel; ½" Platform. Shaft measures 6'' tall and 10'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Rubber; Italy;
- Similar itemSlouchy, marled knit pullover in a fuzzy wool. Crew neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Straight hem with side vents. Hem is longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Charcoal. 60% alpaca, 25% wool, 15% nylon.
- Similar itemThe Cara Delevingne Bag is a three-in-one style, uniting Mulberry’s English attitude to beautiful practicality and the inimitable personality of British model Cara Delevingne. Designed to take you anywhere, it can be worn on the back, shoulder or carried hand-held. The bags are made in England at Mulberry’s factories in Somerset and this is proudly stamped on the bottom of each bag, inspired by Cara’s own made in England tattoo on the sole of the foot. Cara wanted each bag to be like opening a letter with a lovely surprising touch. Inside you can find a small lion rivet and a heart shaped patch based on Cara’s own heart tattoo. Cara said: "I want there to be hidden gems inside, based on things that are personal to me, which my tattoos definitely are.” This bag features two fixed short leather handles and two adjustable shoulder straps. It can be worn in three ways: as a backpack; a shoulder bag; or hand-held. Handmade by skilled workers in our factory in Somerset, England. Two adjustable canvas shoulder straps. Flap closure with signature metal Postman's Lock. Side gussets with adjustable buckle detailing. Zip pockets inside. Small lion rivet inside. Heart shape patch inside. "Made in England” stamped on bottom of each bag. Height 9½' Width 11¾' Depth 5¼' Handle drop 3¼'
- A contemporary cocoon silhouette lends a trend-right look to this iconic trench from Burberry Brit. Spread collar, dropped shoulders with buttoned epaulettes, wide long sleeves with buttoned tab cuffs, double-breasted button-down front, belted waist, gun flaps, rain shield, off-seam pockets, back vent. Cocoon silhouette. Pair with a silk tee, skinnies and tasseled slip-ons. 60% Cotton, 40% Polyamide. Dry clean.
- Rebecca TaylorMelton Beaded-Collar Cocoon CoatDetailsRebecca Taylor melton felt coat. Beaded stand-collar; snap front. Long, drop-shoulder sleeves; belted cuffs. Back center seam. Cocoon silhouette. Wool/polyester/acrylic. Polyester lining. Dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rebecca Taylor: New Zealand native Rebecca Taylor launched her self-named line in the mid 1990s, and her modern, femme designs have won her fans the world over. From ruffled separates to flowing dresses and everything in between, the name Rebecca Taylor is synonymous with romantic looks that have the perfect amount of sweetness.