- Similar itemMoto booties are a must this season; Naya delivers in this rugged pair, crafted in oiled leather. Leather upper, fabric lining, rubber sole. Imported. Round toe; functional inside zip; adjustable side buckles. 8.75" Shaft height, 13" circumference. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemWool-blend long coat with detachable tie belt. Wide lapels, twin patch pockets on the sides and long sleeves. Composition: 59% wool,22% polyester,17% polyamide,2% cotton. Lining: 65% polyester,35% cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester.
- The Fatima bootie is perfect for any woman on-the-go. With our Sutra hardware detail and a sturdy, stacked heel. Side zip. In leather with leopard haircalf detail. Made in Brazil. Height: 5 cm / 2 in.
- ChloeIconic Long Coat with BeltDetailsChloe textured wool-blend coat.Collarless with round neckline.Oversized bunched sleeves.Seamless shoulders.Single-snap front.Slash pockets at hips.Self belt (not shown) is included.Acrylic/wool/polyester/polyamide/spandex.Wool; virgin wool/polyamide.Made in France.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemThis long pleated coat has a Victorian vibe that we can't get enough of. Embodying this season's vintage charm, the hi-lo hem and pleating throughout make it the perfect overcoat to wear with slim silhouettes. Fabricated in: 60% wool, 40% viscose, lined, dry clean only. Front hook and bar closure, button detail at sleeves, pleating throughout, hi-lo hem.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Tall Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTransition into fall with this classic Frye rendition of the riding boot. Smooth leather and skilled tailoring makes it a go-to season after season.Smooth leather upper.Round toe; tonal topstitching.Inside zip for ease of dress.Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft.14 1/2" circumference.Leather lining and sole.1" flat stacked heel.Made in Mexico of Italian material.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemDouble-breasted wool-blend long coat with padded shoulders, peak lapels, twin side pockets with decorative lapels. Long sleeves, back vent and inner lining. Composition: 50% wool,50% polyester. Lining: 70% cotton,30% polyester. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester. Pockets lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemCole HaanAir Avalon Triple-Buckle Leather Boot, BlackDetailsLeather upper with gunmetal hardware.Suede-backed shaft with triple-buckled straps.Round toe; tonal topstitching.Fully leather lined and padded sock lining.Suede buffed outsole with hidden Nike AIR technology.Flat stacked heel."Avalon" is imported.Designer About Cole Haan:In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan founded Cole Haan in Chicago as a men's shoe line known for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Today, Cole Haan designs a wide range of shoes for women as well as men, along with a handbag collection, but the commitment to excellence remains the same. Many shoes in the collection feature Nike Air technology in a perfect balance of style and comfort.
- Similar itemJane Post brings you this trendy long coat. Features a detachable hood, a solid wool zipout liner and an optional belt. Polyester. Dry clean. Imported.