- Similar item5 pocket denim cut off short. Button and zip closure. Raw edge hem. Distressed detailing. Length: 8.5 inches. Rise: 6.5 inches. Inseam: 1.75 inches. 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex. Machine wash gentle cycle. Imported. Bust 32" Waist 25" Hips 34".
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemStay on trend and comfortably adorable during the colder months with these opaque fleece tights by Berkshire. Nylon/Spandex. Hand wash. Made in USA. Size 1-2: 100-135 lbs; size 3-4: 130-170 lbs; size 1X-2X: 150-200 lbs; size 3X-4X: 185-240 lbs.
- Similar itemShorts by ASOS Collection Lightweight denim fabric High-rise waist Concealed zip fly with button fastening Classic five pocket styling Turned up hem Regular fit. true to size Machine wash 100% Cotton Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 178cm/5'10"" tall.
- Similar itemFind hosiery at Target.com! Muk luks women's patterned microfiber tights are a great choice for fashion conscious women. These closed toe tights have wacky prints and designs. These womens tights look great when paired with short skirts, shorts, or dresses. Theyre made of a slightly opaque nylon and spandex blend. Machine wash. Available in a variety of colors and prints and standard sizes.
- Similar itemCreated to celebrate the launch of My Burberry, the new fragrance for women. A cotton gabardine trench cape with oversize buttons. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. With a hook-and-eye closure at the neck, the double-breasted piece falls symmetrically over the body, referencing cape designs produced by Burberry since the late 1880s. Gun flaps and a storm shield are inspired by the iconic trench coat, while a contrast check undercollar completes the design.
- '70s-inspired denim for the contemporary world. Rolled stretch denim short has a comfortable low rise. Hits at the high thigh. Worn light blue wash with front patches on stretch cotton denim. Classic five-pocket construction. Saddle back yoke. Contrast topstitching. Leather brand tab at the back waist. Heart logo embroidered on the side waist and rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 99% cotton, 1% spandex. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 10 in ; Inseam: 2 1 2 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 22 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 2.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemA large-scale check pattern enlivens this polished coat, designed in a modern, streamlined silhouette. Collarless Bust darts Long sleeves Single hook-and-eye closure Side seam pockets Back center seam Lined About 30" from shoulder to hem Polyester/cotton Dry clean Imported
- Similar itemFor the love of luxe. Add the finishing touch to your look with these perfectly opaque tights that leave your legs feeling satin-wrapped in pure comfort. From Donna Karan. Nylon/spandex. Hand wash. Imported. Opaque. Small: 5'1"-5'5", 110-135 lbs; Medium: 5'1"-5'7"", 130-150 lbs; Large: 5'7"-5'11", 150-180 lbs; X-Large: 5'5"-6'1"; 165-190 lbs.