- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemShort, soft denim cut-offs with a raw hemline in a dark black wash. Sits at hips. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with embossed button fastening. Tonal stitching & pocket studs. 5 pocket styling. Straight fit. Color: Black. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 28cm/11", Waist 35cm/14". (Measured on UK Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemIvory and burgundy cashmere wool blend cape-style coat from Adam Lippes featuring a shawl collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, draped details and a long length.
- Similar itemCreated to celebrate the launch of My Burberry, the new fragrance for women. A cotton gabardine trench cape with oversize buttons. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. With a hook-and-eye closure at the neck, the double-breasted piece falls symmetrically over the body, referencing cape designs produced by Burberry since the late 1880s. Gun flaps and a storm shield are inspired by the iconic trench coat, while a contrast check undercollar completes the design.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 24cm/9.5", Waist 37cm/14.5". (Measured on Uk Size 10). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemStructured trench coat with a cape-style yoke in a refined, standard cotton canvas. Pointed collar. Horn buttons at front and cuffs. Long, dolman sleeves. Flap pockets at hips. Vented back hem. Unlined. Slightly oversized, straight fit. Length hits below the knee. Color: Black. 100% cotton, Japanese origin. Made in New York. Also available in Marine.
- Similar item5 pocket denim cut off short. Button and zip closure. Raw edge hem. Distressed detailing. Length: 8.5 inches. Rise: 6.5 inches. Inseam: 1.75 inches. 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex. Machine wash gentle cycle. Imported. Bust 32" Waist 25" Hips 34".
- Similar itemVintage inspired denim shorts in a loose comfort fit from Cheap Monday. Features a washed down black dye, normal waist, five-pocket styling, zip fly with button closure, tonal thread, and silver rivets. Comfort fit jean shorts. Washed down black denim. Normal waist. Five-pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Tonal thread. Silver rivets. 85% Cotton / 15% Polyester.