- Similar itemBlended cotton with a hint of silk lends luxurious texture to an open-front vest detailed with subtle cable knitting and delicate fringe at the hemline. Brand: Ella Moss. Style Name: Ella Moss 'Lena' Vest. Style Number: 55541.
- Similar itemShort, soft denim cut-offs with a raw hemline in a dark black wash. Sits at hips. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with embossed button fastening. Tonal stitching & pocket studs. 5 pocket styling. Straight fit. Color: Black. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemA large-scale check pattern enlivens this polished coat, designed in a modern, streamlined silhouette. Collarless Bust darts Long sleeves Single hook-and-eye closure Side seam pockets Back center seam Lined About 30" from shoulder to hem Polyester/cotton Dry clean Imported
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Crafted from a soft cotton blend, Lauren Ralph Lauren's sleeveless shawl-collar sweater features a faux-leather buckled closure and alternating cable and rib-knit patterns to give it a textured look. Cotton/acrylic; faux-leather buckle: polyester. Machine washable. Imported. Ribbed shawl collar with a faux-leather buckled closure at the front left waist. Sleeveless silhouette. Ribbed hem.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 28cm/11", Waist 35cm/14". (Measured on UK Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemCreated to celebrate the launch of My Burberry, the new fragrance for women. A cotton gabardine trench cape with oversize buttons. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. With a hook-and-eye closure at the neck, the double-breasted piece falls symmetrically over the body, referencing cape designs produced by Burberry since the late 1880s. Gun flaps and a storm shield are inspired by the iconic trench coat, while a contrast check undercollar completes the design.
- Similar itemAround the campfire or on a long-distance flight, this fringy vest from Ella Moss is a must-have layer. Cotton/nylon/silk. Dry clean. Imported. Draped open silhouette, fringe trim.
- Similar itemFind your spot under the sun in the WeSC Roxanne Shorts. The Roxanne Short features a mid rise and skinny fit to the rolled cuff. 11.5 oz. ringspun denim features a light degree of stretch. Coated rivet and shank button hardware. Faux-leather jacron logo patch at back waist. Five-pocket design with signature stitch at back. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 99% cotton, 1% elastane. Machine wash and hang dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Inseam: 2 1 2 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 20 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 2.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.