- Similar itemghd. Detangling Comb. Featuring a wide-toothed body, the ghd detangling comb is most commonly used for delicately detangling damp hair, which is fragile and more prone to damage. To use.. Work on detangling from the ends to the root. Hold each section as you comb to avoid causing stress to the root area. Style tip.. Use your Detangling Comb to distribute conditioner or mousse evenly through damp hair.
- Similar itemStraighten, curl, make waves, turn heads. The Healthy Heat Ceramic Styling Iron features 100% solid ceramic plates that radiate far infrared heat and negative ion technology. Far infrared heat softens hair, works to seal the hair’s cuticle, locks in moisture, and gives the same silky, glossy results you expect from a salon. The final result is incredibly shiny, static-free, no-frizz, manageable hair with unlimited styling potential. The unique floating plates design allows for smooth straightening and styling without tugging or breaking the hair. Temperature control makes this a versatile tool for all hair types. By eva nyc. 100% Ceramic Floating Plates. Adjustable Temperature 140-450° F. Dual Voltage 110-240v. Import.
- Similar itemThe Corioliss Vintage Blue Floral Hair Dryer is powerful yet compact, making it ideal for travel. With a 1200w DC motor and dual voltage at the flick of a switch, it features 2 speed settings for optimum drying, whilst the pretty floral design will add a touch of colour to your styling routine. L.M. Powerful 1200W DC motor. Dual voltage. 2 speed settings. Compact design. Protective travel pouch. Wrist strap. UK 3 pin plug Floral design. Brand: Corioliss.
- Try this brush for its intense, thick bristles. Use it in the shower to untangle large knots and smooth out conditioner. Great for every day detangling. Or nighttime brushing. It is strong enough for thick, curly locks and gentle enough for fine hair. The "Power" Paddle Brush’s bristles are strong, thick nylon with rubberized massage balled tips. Using this brush will keep your hair beautiful, shiny and healthy! With the empowering message, this unique brush reminds us that we are all amazing, gorgeous and capable of phenomenal happiness.
- Similar itemNot a hair out of place! Create soft, subtle waves with this steam waver from Conair, featuring a gentle ceramic heater for more protection, no hot spots and less damage to hair. Ionic technology also protects hair by sealing in moisture for silky, smooth results with less frizz. pink.
- Similar itemPerfect for all hair types, this Paddle Brush from Sleep In Rollers will brush though any knots in your hair to leave your locks soft and silky. Helping you to achieve salon perfect style, this brush boasts sturdy bristles and a cushioned bed to ensure a painless brush. Presented in an original Sleep In Rollers pink drawstring bag for easy storage, this Paddle Brush is a must have. Brand: Sleep In Rollers.
- Similar itemOriginally created for scalp treatments and detangling, the professional brush features extended bristles that stimulate and massage the scalp. Reduces stress to hair and scalp during blow-drying and styling.Features and benefits:- Creates a relaxing scalp massage when used with Aveda beautifying composition, energizing composition and calming composition.- Lightweight. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush. Style Number: 632111.
- Create fashionable curls with ease using the Chi Air Texture Styler Curling Iron. The clamp-free tapered design leaves your hair with no lines or creases while the tourmaline ceramic technology reduces static electricity and frizz for a defined look. The thin, ergonomically designed wand results in smaller, ringlet-looking curls. Black.
- Similar itemManufactured in Switzerland by a contract manufacturing facility that only makes combs. The same, strict quality-control standards followed in our brush making are applied to our combs.Mason Pearson combs are handmade from the finest celluloid material in the world. This is the same material used to make designer costume jewelry, hair ornaments and eyewear. Look carefully at the tortoise pattern of our combs. You will notice the 3D effect of the shell pattern. This is the result of an internationally patented process that replicates natural tortoiseshell. The plastic comes to the factory in Switzerland from Italy in a sheet, where it is die-cut into the general shapes of the comb styles. From that point, until the comb is finished, everything is done by hand. Each tooth is cut, one at a time, on a special saw. The comb is then tumbled in a polishing drum to smooth the surface. Brand: MASON PEARSON. Style Name: Mason Pearson 'Pocket' Comb. Style Number: 907665.