- Similar itemAn optimal smooth gliding detangler, this Shu Uemura Art Of Hair Japanese Geisha Comb is ideal for use on damp hair to ease detangling prior to styling. It is also great for use in styling and back-combing too. Produced by the most refined and experienced beauty professionals who understand the true needs of the hairdresser. Brand: Shu Uemura Art of Hair. Range: Art of Hair, Tools.
- This sparkling tiara is designed to perfectly display your unique style and personality for special events. The metal alloy frame is generously encrusted with glistening rhinestones and eye-catching details. Concealable hair combs offer a secure fit. Color option: Silvertone Brand: Kate Marie Material: Rhinestone, metal alloy Includes hair combs Dimension: 15 inches long x 2 inches wide x 5.5 inches high Model: CWN-NENE Size: One Size. Color: Silver. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Similar itemYour friends want cool stuff and you're gonna give it to them.Straighten, curl, make waves, and turn heads with this galaxy-printed styling iron featuring ceramic plates that radiate infrared heat and negative ion technology to lock in moisture for silky, glossy hair with unlimited styling potential! Unique floating plates design allows for smooth straightening and styling without tugging or breaking the hair. Temperature control makes this a versatile tool for all kinds of hair types. By Eva NYC.. 1.25″ high grade ceramic plates. 140F ��" 450F (60C ��" 230C). Dual 110-240 Voltage 50/60Hz. 105W (USA) 60W (Canada). 9ft 360 degree swivel cord
- Similar itemWhat it is: A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily. What it does: This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected. What else you need to know: This product is not tested on animals. What else you need to know: This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Similar itemghd Paddle Brush is a must-have, do-everything brush for static-free detangling, smoothing, taming and blow-drying. It's designed with a broad flat base that makes it ideal for styling large sections of hair. Its soft-touch, nonslip finish handle allows for more control while you style and its rounded tips are perfect for smoothing hair into ponytails and updos.How to use: For a quick and sleek blow-dry, blast-dry hair until 80% dry. Brush hair from root to tip using swift stokes while following the direction of your brush with your hair dryer. Ensure your dryer's nozzle is on to concentrate the air flow. For a straight fringe that sits perfectly, alternate between brushing to the left and right with the paddle brush, while blasting with your dryer on a low heat and medium speed setting. Brand: GHD. Style Name:Ghd Paddle Brush. Style Number: 1016029. Available in stores.
- Similar itemOriginally created for scalp treatments and detangling, the professional brush features extended bristles that stimulate and massage the scalp. Reduces stress to hair and scalp during blow-drying and styling.Features and benefits:- Creates a relaxing scalp massage when used with Aveda beautifying composition(TM), energizing composition(TM) and calming composition(TM).- Lightweight. Brand: Aveda. Style Name:Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush. Style Number: 632111. Available in stores.
- WHAT IT IS: Utilizing real diamonds digital curling iron. Size: 0.75" WHAT IT DOES: Great for giving you hair more body and volume. Far Infra Red technology for constant even heat distribution and no damaging hot spots. Heats up to 428 Fahrenheit / 220 Celsius. HOW TO USE: * First, brush through hair that you have washed the day before. Next, spray a heat protectant all throughout you hair, or use a heat protection serum. * Now, plug in your curling iron! While your curling iron is heating up, divide you hair into sections, starting with the bottom layer. There are many different techniques when using a curling iron; One technique, which may take just a little practice, begin at the roots, careful not to let barrel touch scalp, place hair in between the barrel and clip, and in one motion, quickly glide curling iron down entire length of hair, until ends are almost all under the clip, then wind iron back up to your scalp, once again, being careful not to let the barrel of the iron touch the scalp. * Alternate technique; begin by inserting hair between clip and barrel just above the ends, quickly and smoothly, slide barrel down until ends are almost all under the clip, then winding hair back up the length of hair, taking care not to let the iron touch the scalp. To help those luscious locks stay, after curling, wind curl up and hold in place with a clip, bobby pin, ect. Repeat with remaining sections, working your way up from bottom to top. *After your locks have cooled completely, gently, gently, remove clips, and gently tousle with fingers, working through curls, shaping and styling as you go. Enjoy your lovely locks, they should last all day it you use a good hairspray!.
- Get shiny, healthier hair fast. The Conair Infiniti Pro heats-up in 15 seconds to quickly reduce frizz while creating long-lasting and luscious straight locks.
- Similar itemPaddle Brush. THE MUST HAVE DO EVERYTHING BRUSH. Best for... Fast and effective styling on mid to long hair. Use the paddle brush to detangle longer lengths without generating static; create straight and sleek blow dries; smooth hair into ponytails and updos. To use... For a quick and sleek blow dry, blast dry hair until 80% dry. Brush hair from root to tip using swift strokes while following the direction of your brush with your hairdryer. Ensure your dryer’s nozzle is on to concentrate the air flow. Style tip... For a straight fringe that sits perfectly, alternate between brushing to the left and right with the paddle brush, while blasting with your dryer on a low heat and medium speed setting. Directions: Use the paddle brush to detangle longer lengths without generating static; create straight and sleek blow dries; smooth hair into ponytails and updos.For a quick and sleek blow dry, blast dry hair until 80% dry. Brush hair from root to tip using swift strokes while following the direction of your brush with your hairdryer