- Similar itemThis casual ballet-neck top from Lauren Ralph Lauren is crafted from an ultra-soft cotton blend and features a stylish striped pattern. Cotton/modal/elastane. Machine wash. Imported. Round neck, long sleeves with rolled cuffs, split hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Details: cropped leg cut, low waisted, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, logo detail, gabardine wool, stretch, solid color, skinny. Measurements: Width at end: 5.66 inches.
- Sofia CashmereTweed Button-Front Fur Collar Coat DetailsBoucle tweed with dyed fox (Finland) collar. Spread collar; button front. Long sleeves. Welt pockets at hip with Italian leather trim. A-line silhouette. Wool/suri alpaca/wool/nylon; dry clean only. Made in USA.
- Similar itemEdith A Miller's Grey Stripe Long Sleeve Tee works as a neutral in light grey and natural cotton stripes; Light wash horizontal stripes; Black rib knit trim along crew neckline; Body skimming silhouette. 100% Cotton. Machine wash. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemGreen leather, mohair and wool coat from Balenciaga featuring a front button fastening, a belt fastening at the waist, side pockets and long sleeves.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Cotton, 3% Lycra. Details: mid rise, belt loops, hook-and-bar, zip, multipockets, cuffed hems, no appliqués, plain weave, solid color, cropped leg cut, stretch. Measurements: Width at end: 6.24 inches.
- Similar itemCall upon J Brand's neon coral capri trousers for summer style with sass. Form fitting skinny style in a lightweight cotton, these are the go-to alternative to cut-off shorts and classic blue denim. Faux pockets at the front, pockets at the back. Fly zipper, button closure. Belt loops. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemProenza SchoulerLong-Sleeve Tie-Dye T-ShirtDetailsTie-dye with graffiti stripes.Round neckline; long sleeves.Pullover style.Cotton.Made in the USA.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Nanette LeporeLeather-Trim Tweed CoatDetailsTweed with solid leather trim.Inverted notch collar; button front.Long sleeves.Front flap pockets.Relaxed silhouette.Polyester/acrylic/cotton/rayon/wool.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Nanette Lepore:American designer Nanette Lepore debuted her self-named collection in 1992. Her novel approach to femininity incorporates an element of bohemian elan that's been elevated to ladylike perfection.