- Similar itemBlack denim ultra skinny jeans from Proenza Schouler. Concealed zip fly with button closure. Belt loops. Designer embossed leather label. Classic five pockets. Black hardware throughout. Partially lined. Made in the USA. Machine wash cold
- Monique LhuillierAsymmetric Wool Leather Jacket, Blue/GrayDetailsMonique Lhuillier leather jacket with faux-fur wool insets. Approx. 21"L from shoulder to hem (size 8). Stand collar. Asymmetric zip front. Approx. 25" long sleeves. Two open pockets at waist. Fur trimmed straight hem. Fitted silhouette. Lambskin; combo: virgin wool/spandex; wool lining; spot clean. Made in Italy of USA materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 36"/91cm, waist 29"/74cm, hips 42"/107cm, dress size US 10. Designer About Monique Lhuillier: Dreamy weddings and special occasions are designer Monique Lhuillier's inspiration for her collection of evening gowns and cocktail dresses. Monique honed her craft at the Fashion Institute for Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles. Stimulated by creating couture bridal gowns, her collection has since expanded to include ready-to-wear.
- Similar itemIvory white silk classic blouse from Saint Laurent featuring a front button fastening, a folded collar and long sleeves with single barrel cuffs.
- Similar itemMade from luxurious crepe in richly saturated color, this high-necked shell is a marvel of perfect pleats and divine drape. Woven mock neck. Sleeveless. Pleated knit front. Back woven top bodice; pleated knit bottom bodice. Exposed metal back zipper. 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex. Imported.
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Asymmetric JacketDetailsWool suiting. Notched collar with surplice front. Long sleeves. Formfitting with asymmetric closure. Flap besom pockets. Asymmetric hem with center vent covers seat. Wool/polyamide/spandex/cotton. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemSilk Easy Shirt by Boy by Band of Outsiders. Classic button-down shirt with pointed collar, chest patch pocket & curved hem in arrow printed silk. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Single chest pocket. Seamed back yoke. Pearl button front placket. Curved hem rises slightly at sides. Color: Natural. 100% Silk. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemMade from luxurious crepe in richly saturated color, this high-necked shell is a marvel of perfect pleats and divine drape. Woven mock neck. Sleeveless. Pleated knit front. Back woven top bodice; pleated knit bottom bodice. Exposed metal back zipper. 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex. Imported. Machine Washable.
- Similar itemBlack high waist skinny jeans from Naked and Famous featuring a banded waist with belt loops, zip fly fastening with button closure, and five pocket design.
- THE ROWLeaf Jacquard JacketDetailsLeaf jacquard with panel detail. Shawl lapel; asymmetric button front. Sharp shoulders; long sleeves. Fitted silhouette. Flap pocket on right hip. Wool/silk/nylon/polyester. Made in USA of Italian materials.