I was tagged by lovely @laurenk and for once I've actually finished it, I've got an entire collection of tags I haven't done yet but I'm trying to make a start I promise(I think some are two years old, oops).
1. What is your eye colour?
2. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I think so, though I don’t very often drink fizzy drinks
3. What's your favourite kind of ice cream?
Probably something chocolate-y
4. Describe the outfit you wore yesterday.
An old denim shirt, black leggings and black riding boots, nothing particularly stylish or special.
5. Do you wear makeup?
Yes, most days.
6. What's your favourite food?
Steamed vegetables with roast beef gravy, mushroom and vegetable stir-fry, bacon sandwiches or chocolate.
7. What's your favourite song at the moment?
This is a really tough question for me as the music I listen to generally reflects the mood I’m in, I can listen to one song on repeat for an entire day then not listen to it again for months. I listen to Florence’s Ceremonials, LDR’s Born to Die (Paradise Edition) or good old Alanis Morrisette the most at the moment so it would be something from there.
2. Something that not many people know you own:
A journal, it’s something I talk openly about with my ‘virtual’ friends but not in day to day life.
3. What you're eating/drinking right now:
4. Favourite piece of jewelry or clothing:
My wedding ring/a necklace left to me by my mother
5. Your current desktop background:
A picture of my daughter
6. Your favourite poster on your wall:
I don’t have posters (I’d like to have some of Tom Hardy, Eddie Redmayne and several other attractive men but as I’m 30 years old and married I don’t think I’d get away with it) I have some family photographs though.
7. Your favourite thing that you own:
A photo of my mother, my books, my film collection.
8. Your favourite CD and/or DVD:
CD: As in the last quiz I don’t think I could answer this, it changes with my mood.
DVD: I have lots, I love Written on the Wind, my Audrey collection, Atonement, Jane Austen adaptations, Tim Burton collection, no, sorry, there’s just too many films in too many genres.
9. The last person you talked to:
10. What do you think is your best facial feature:
I have ok cheekbones I guess.
11. Are you loud or quiet when you're mad/upset/etc:
12. Who's the last person you hugged:
13. Favourite movie:
14. Three things you'd like to say to someone that you've been hiding:
I could write an entire paragraph here, particularly at the moment due to a very difficult family situation but there’s some things that are best left unsaid, particularly in public, they would not be very nice or polite.
15. Who is the last person you kissed:
My husband and my daughter
16. Did you think of a certain person when asked #15?
My husband and my daughter!
17. You can have one of the follow two things, Love or Trust:
I’m sticking with Lauren’s answer - I don't think you can have love without trust
18. When was the last time you told someone honestly how you felt, regardless of how difficult it was:
It’s something I struggle with, for various reasons, I’m very strong professionally as my job calls for it but in my personal life I tend to bottle things up, so again it’s a tough one for me to answer.
19. Name the five main things you look for in a guy:
Kindness, intelligence, humour, strength of character, attractiveness
Have you noticed how indecisive I am, urgh!
I'm not sure who has and hasn't done this so I tag @elizabeth-kate @nixandra and anyone else who wants to do it!