- Similar itemUnleash your inner shoe freak with Shoe Cult! All these styles were designed by Nasty Gal, so you won't find them anywhere else! These towering platforms feature a black faux suede upper with a peep toe and an adjustable buckle closure at ankle. Fully lined, cushioned insole. Perfect with a flowy dress and an over-the-shoulder denim jacket! Synthetic Materials. Height: 7.5"/19cm. Heel Height: 5.5"/14cm. Platform height: 2.75"/7cm. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack suede strappy sandal with gold chain detail from Giuseppe Zanotti. The sandal has a black suede toe strap, an adjustable ankle strap and an 80 mm stiletto heel. Gold-tone chain detail across the toe strap and around the ankle strap complete the look. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar item"Riviera Clutch" may have been inspired by the ladies of the Côte d'Azur, but her appeal has a much wider reach. This exquisite evening bag in black patent leather, with her signature Louboutin logo clasp, is a must-have for Louboutin ladies everywhere. Color : Black. Material : Patent Leather. Dimensions : 150mm x 260mm x 50mm. Lining : Red Grosgrain
- Dolce & Gabbana brown and black leopard print leather clutch bag. This wonderful bag transforms into a chic shoulder bag with its delicate gold-tone chain-link shoulder strap. The leather interior also features a removable coin purse and card holder enabling it to be a functional purse or a spacious evening bag. Wear it with a red lace Dolce & Gabbana top and slim-fit black pencil skirt with block colour patent leather sling back shoes for the finishing touch. Leather.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSnake-Ankle-Wrap Suede SandalDetailsSuede d'Orsay sandal with golden hardware.Metal snake wraps around ankle.Hinged ankle cuff for easy wear.Thin Mary Jane strap.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" equivalent.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooFey Peep-Toe Suede Sandal, Black/GoldDetailsA stunning composition of black and metallic gold by Jimmy Choo, this sandal pairs beautifully with ensembles of both casual and formal affairs. Suede upper with metallic leather trim.Golden hardware.Peep toe; tonal topstitching.Straps crisscross over vamp.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel."Fey" is made in Italy.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- A stunning matched pair of near-colorless princess-cut diamonds, set in platinum with screw-back posts. Each earring weighs roughly 1 1/2 carats for a total diamond weight of 3 carats. Accompanied by a GIA diamond grading report.
- Similar itemB Brian AtwoodCorrens Suede Ankle-Band Sandal, BlackDetailsB Brian Atwood suede sandal with tonal zigzag stitching.4 1/2" covered heel; 1/4" platform; 4 1/4" equiv.Elasticized ankle band slips on.Low-cut d'Orsay vamp.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Correns" is imported.Designer About B Brian Atwood:B Brian Atwood channels the designer's provocative and thoughtful signatures into a contemporary mindset. From sky-high platform pumps to boots and sandals, his creations flaunt unexpected fabrications, colors, and embellishments. A recently launched handbag collection continues the brand's racy DNA.
- A perfectly matched pair of round, near-colorless diamonds are secured in platinum four-prong settings with screw-back posts for pierced ears. Each diamond is accompanied by a GIA grading report.