I was tagged by @sophiesb
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people.
1. What month were you born in and do you like it?
December. I like it because it's winter and It usually snows the day of my birthday but I don't like the fact that it's so close to Christmas.
2. What is your favorite season? Can't choose between winter and summer. I think winter is about family, christmas, eating chocolate, presents, snow... and summer is more about holidays, meeting new people, long days, nights out..
3. What kind of music do you like? I like pretty much everything I listen to Tupac and Eminem a lot but I'm a huge fan of Imagine Dragons, Amy Winehouse. I like Franz Ferdinand, Phoenix, Andrew Belle, Kid Cudi a lot too. I guess I'm open to everything as long as it's good music.
4. Do you have a favorite book? Harry Potter books obviously but otherwise I would say The Stranger by Albert Camus.
5. What is your favorite quote? That question is sooo hard for me so I'm gonna cheat and give you 5 : "All I can do is be me, whoever that is" -Bob Dylan, "Happiness can be found in the darkest of time, if one only remembers to turn on the light" -Dumbledore, "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" -Roald Dahl "But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?" -Albert Camus, "I promise you I will learn from my mistakes" -Coldplay. I'm going to stop now but I could go on forever.
6. How do you typically get inspired to do a set? It can be another set, a picture, some clothes, my mood.. It depends.
7. What colors do you most like to use in your sets? Blue probably since it's my favourite color, I don't really know.
8. Does music ever inspire you to do a set? If so, any specific genre? Yes it does, music is very important in my life and it is in my sets too. Sometimes the lyrics speaks to me and I make a set about what I feel listening this song. When it does it's often a Coldplay, a Emeli Sandé or a Ed Sheeran song.
9. What book would you read for the rest of your life? Once again, HP books ! There is no other possible answer to this question :)
10. How's your relationship with your parents? I get on well with my parents most of the time.
11. In what sites do you spend the most amount of time? Youtube, Tumblr, Pottermore, Polyvore
My questions (hope they're not too boring) :
1.Wich countries have you visited?
2.What is your favorite movie of all time?
3.What is your dream job?
4.if you could have any superpower what would it be?
5.Who is the person you admire the most?
6.Do you have siblings?
7.How many languages do you speak and where are you from?
8.What are the 3 most played song on your ipod ?
9.What TV series are you watching?
10.What is/was your favorite subject at school?
11.What is your favorite work of art?
I tag :