Shop this look
- From our in-house collection, La Garçonne Moderne; a soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck Full length sleeves Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem Allover moss stitch Length hits just below hip Relaxed fit Color: Cream. 100% baby alpaca. Handknit in Peru.
- Similar itemR13 kate skinny in vintage indigo. Faded stretch deep blue denim with slight rip and light bleach distress. Close to body fit with tapered legs. Five pocket styling. 98% Cotton and 2% polyurethane. Black metal button and zipper closure. Machine wash cold hang dry. Fits true to size true blue skinny jeans with light rip distress tapered close to body fit five pocket styling stretch cotton and elastane black hardware button and zipper closure model wears a size 25 and is 5'11.
- Similar itemThe Campbell trouser looked so good, we decided to make a blazer to match. We gave it a slim, feminine fit and finished the interior with pretty piped seams and a handkerchief pocket for stashing headphones or your favorite lipstick. This style features a herringbone tweed with sequins allover, and is the perfect party blazer. Wool/poly/nylon. Notch collar. Button closure. Buttons at cuffs. Welt pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemPeserico's cream-colored basketweave sweater is the perfect interim knit. It's crafted from an extra-fine wool, silk and cashmere-blend with a mid-weight handle to have an easy, close to the body fit. A wardrobe staple, this piece can be worn with almost anything from tailored pants to denim in any wash and color. Be sure to accessorize with gold jewelry or with a printed scarf thrown over your shoulders for a polished, casual look.DETAILS: Cream colored sweater. Long raglan sleeves, crewneck. Basket weave on front body, sleeves and back have basic knit stitch. Ribbed trim along hem, neck and cuffs. Pull over style. 70% wool, 20% silk, 10% cashmere. Dry clean recommended. Made in Italy. Shoulder to hem: 22.0”.
- Similar itemThe vintage look of Simon Miller's Ryder skinny jeans is achieved by advanced Ozone washing, hand-sanding and lasering. Crafted of stretch Japanese denim, the Ryder jeans are styled with articulated knees and ankle zips. Five-pocket styling, whiskering at front, articulated knee panels, antique brasstone zippers at ankles, honeycombs at back of knees. 8.0" rise, 27.5" inseam, 10.0" leg opening (approximately). Zip fly, button at waist. Available in Vintage Indigo . Cotton/polyurethane. Dry clean. Made in U.S..
- REDValentino's black and white herringbone jacket is tailored for a cropped fit, so sits perfectly over the new-season's high-waisted trousers and skirts. It's an otherwise classic design, with peak lapels and a two-button fastening, and is fully lined for a sleek fit.
- Similar itemSuper comfortable, slouchy black heavy knit pullover sweater. Ultra relaxed, slightly slouched fit and an elongated silhouette. Long raglan sleeves. Crew neckline. Tight ribbed hem and cuffs. Crafted from thick knit 100% soft cotton. Balance the slouchiness with a slim leg denim and simple shoe. Pull on.
- Similar itemIsabel Marant Etoile midnight and multicolored plaid herringbone-weave virgin wool oversized Charly jacket. Lightweight herringbone-weave virgin wool. Oversized fit, notch lapels, angled stand chest pocket, convertible flap/welt pockets . Single-button closure. Lined sleeves. Available in Midnight/Multi. 100% virgin wool. Dry clean. Imported.
- You know those vintage jeans you go on an all-out search to find after you see them on some cool girl? Well, these are those jeans. In modern fits. With lots of attitude. They're made in LA, the capital of denim, in perfect washes with a worn in-feel that usually takes years to earn. Now you're that girl. This pair is made from soft ringspun cotton and all the details are entirely done by hand, right down to every stitch. We love the superskinny silhouette, cut with a waist-whittling high rise that's incredibly flattering. Cotton/viscose/poly. Traditional 5-pocket styling. Machine wash. USA. The nature of this product may result in color transfer—we suggest laundering at home in your machine before wear.