- Paul AndrewZebra-Print Calf Hair Peep-Toe BootieDetailsExude sheer animal magnetism by wearing this zebra-striped calf hair Paul Andrew ankle bootie. Winged, cutout back creates a flying effect. Zebra-striped dyed calf hair (Italy). Winged collar; back zip on heel counter. Patent leather insole peeks out from peep-toe. 4 1/2" covered heel; 1/4" platform; 4 1/4" equiv. Leather lining, padded footbed, and sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemJas M.B. grease-black leather Bomber Mini Backpack. Two front flap pockets with post-tab closure, zip interior access at back, brushed goldtone hardware. Fabric-lined interior with leather zip pocket Flat looped top handle with flat adjustable shoulder straps Flap-front magnetic snap closure with buckle-strap detail, drawstring under flap. 13" height x 19" width x 5" depth (approximately) 3" looped handle drop, approximately Made in England.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: two-tone pattern, beanie.
- Similar itemBlack wool-cashmere blend peacoat from Belstaff featuring a wide notched lapel, a double breasted fastening, two zip fastening pockets, long sleeves with chunky ribbed panels and a zip fastening cuffs.
- Similar itemOversized wool peacoat, updated in the runway's layered-effect with an overlapping, double front panel. Notched lapel collar. Open front bottom layer with welt pockets at hips. Overlap double breasted button closure with single welt pocket at chest. Long sleeves with 4-button cuffs. Center back seam with vent at hem. Relaxed fit. Color: Midnight. 100% wool.
- Similar itemBlack and burgundy patent leather bootie from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a round toe, elasticated side panels, a pull tab at the rear, a chunky high heel and a platform sole.
- Similar itemKenzoLeopard-Print Knit Beanie, FuchsiaDetailsKenzo wool-blend beanie in leopard print. Folded seam. Silvertone Kenzo K-logo stud. Wool/acrylic; machine wash, lay flat to dry. Made in Italy. Designer About KENZO: The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity.
- Similar itemLife Backpack, part of Bric's Portafino line, is crafted in printed polymide fabric that gives a sueded effect with genuine vegetable tanned leather accents, made for the busy traveler. Featuring magnetic snap flap closure with leather buckle detail, tab zip front pocket, woven shoulder straps and loop, signature logo plate detail in leather, side snap gussets, interior zip pocket and silver tone/gold tone metal hardware detail.
- Similar item- Notch collar with faux fur detail Long sleeves. Double breasted button closure. 2 exterior slash pockets with faux flap. Vent. Lined. Approx. 36" length. Imported. Fiber Content: Shell: 70% wool, 30% nylon Contrast: 49% wool, 40% suri alpaca, 8% nylon, 3% polyester Lining: 100% polyester. Care: Dry clean.