- Similar itemEmbroidered stones with gunmetal hardware. Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands. Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop. Tulle lining; inside pocket and golden Marchesa logo plaque. Handmade in Italy. Dimensions: H 4.0 Inches x W 1.5 Inches x L 7.5 Inches.
- Similar itemKoturMorley Croc-Embossed Minaudiere, SilverDetailsKotur "Morley" croc-embossed brass box clutch.Hinged opening with logo-engraved crystal clasp.Inside, brocade fabric lining.6"H x 6 1/4"W x 2"D; bag weighs approx. 1 lb."Morley" is imported.Designer About Kotur:Fiona Kotur introduced her Kotur collection in 2004, inspired by a retro sense of glamour. The line combines modern technique and traditional craftsmanship in minaudieres, evening clutches, and day bags made with materials such as metallics, Swarovski crystals, and exotic skins.
- Bottega VenetaRicamo Rete Knot Minaudiere Clutch, CoralDetailsThis textural Bottega Veneta minaudiere is the perfect accent for all your modern evening event ensembles. Soft lambskin with embroidered-net embossing.Brunito hardware includes knotted hinge clasp top.Hard-shell design with rounded corners.4 1/2"H x 6 1/2"W x 1/2"D.Weighs 10oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.
- Similar itemMarchesaElisa Embroidered Irish Lace Clutch BagDetailsEmbroidered Irish lace clutch with nickel hardware. Envelope flap with magnetic snap closure.Chain tassel detail with pave crystal bands.Faceted crystals edge flap corner.Front slip pocket under flap.Interior slip pocket; leather and tulle lining.8 1/4"H x 11"W x 1 1/2"D; weighs 13oz."Elisa" is made in Italy.Designer About Marchesa:A great partnership was born when best friends Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig met in college. A few years after graduating and working in separate fashion fields, they created Marchesa-named after the eccentric '20s society icon Marchesa Luisa Casati. Their vintage-inspired designs make the line a celebrity and socialite favorite.
- Similar itemKoturMorley Croc-Embossed Box Clutch Bag, GoldDetailsKotur crocodile-embossed metal minaudiere.Hard-shell design with rounded corners.Faceted crystal hinge clasp with engraved logo.Metallic brocade lining; interior open pocket.5"H x 6"W x 1"D.Weighs 12oz.Designer About Kotur:Fiona Kotur introduced her Kotur collection in 2004, inspired by a retro sense of glamour. The line combines modern technique and traditional craftsmanship in minaudieres, evening clutches, and day bags made with materials such as metallics, Swarovski crystals, and exotic skins.
- MarchesaLily Medium Embroidered Stone Box Clutch, ClearDetailsA bold accessory that takes center stage, this dramatic Marchesa clutch features extravagantly embroidered stones in a sleekly rounded shape, embellished with an oversized crystal and glittering pave details.Embroidered stones with silvertone hardware.Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands.Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop.Tulle lining; inside pocket and golden Marchesa logo plaque.4"H x 7 3/4"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1 lb.Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLanvinSea Breeze Evening Minaudiere, NavyDetailsShimmering 3D embroidery gives this Lanvin box clutch bag a dose of decadence.Satin covers hard-shell rectangular box clutch.3D beaded front with iridescent sequins.Golden frame and hardware.Serpentine chain shoulder strap may be tucked inside; 19" drop.Draw-bolt clasp top seals hinged body.Satin lining; gusset-lined sides keep contents secure.4 1/3"H x 6 1/3"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Signature dust bag included. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemCrown Goa Evening Clutch From Oscar De La Renta. 7.5" x 4" x 1.5", 35.75" Detachable Silver Shoulder Chain. Silver Satin With Pale-Silver Beading And Faux Pearl Embellishments And Grey Embroidery. Fully-Lined In Tonal Satin And Swarvoski Crystal Embellished Push-Clasp Top Closure. Available in Silver.