- Similar itemThe flourished, curving shape of this chaise is softened by the luxurious leather upholstery and adventurous element of its upholstered velvety Brazilian cowhide foot area. Natural ambiance of rich tones and visual texture decorate the two different leathers on the lounge’s sides and seat section, enhanced by the glistening finish of shiny antique nailheads. Embossed leather is applied to the rolled end of the backrest to heighten the craftsmanship of the decorative and elegant seating piece. Oak frame with leather upholstery. Crafted with aniline dyed buffalo leather, Brazilian hide and patterned embossed leather. Antique brass nail heads for trim. No assembly required. Matches the Santa Fe Sofa, Roll Arm Bench, Wing Chair, and Storage Ottoman. Made to order in the USA. This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise.
- Similar itemBlomus stainless steel planter is a stylish way to display your plant. Designed to hold a potted plant and includes an overflow tray to catch excess water. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- We’ve taken xeriscaping to a whole new level that we call zero-scaping. This faux version of the popular agave plant is very lifelike and maintenance-free. Planted in a white stone pot, its almost four foot height makes it a great addition to a covered patio, office or living space. Details & Dimensions: White/green. 31"Dia x 44"H. Stone, PVC. For indoor/outdoor use.
- Similar itemClassic with a twist. This elegant chaise has a refined silhouette, its high back descending to sloping sides framed by dark rattan and lofted on curving cabriole triple-cluster legs. Light upholstery lends visual balance to the French-inspired lounger that will become the most coveted seating space. Rattan / polyester. PU foam with fiber fill. 29.5" W 60" D x 36" H. New Twist collection.
- Similar itemBoston Strong Beach Towel line celebrates the resilience of Hilaire Productions great city of Boston. Wear your Boston pride! Integrated draw string attachment for securely wrapping the towel around the body. Features: -Boston collection.
- Similar itemForget old-school, traditional planters, this flexible potting bag from Bacsac will rock your gardening world. It’s lightweight, 100% recyclable, and made of double-walled geotextile fabric. Bacsac plant bags can be used in any environment and have all the features you want in a high-quality planter: they let water pass through, allow the soil to breathe, and limit evaporation. Now get your garden started with this modern innovation. 1 pot per order. Permeable, allows soil to breathe and water to flow. Made from frost- and UV-resistant cloth. An inner combination of 3 markers protects the roots, reduces evaporation, and distributes water. The fabric is tear- and traction-resistant. Built to hold 25L (6.60 gallons) of soil. Resistant to temperatures -22 to 158 °F. Designer: Godefroy de Virieu. Brand: Bacsac. Material: Batyline. Origin: France. Color: Dark Gray. Measurements: H 12.60”. Diameter: 12.60”. Weight: 1.10 lbs.
- Similar itemDesign Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 1927. Tubular steel frame, cowhide. Made in Italy by Knoll. "Architecture is a language, when you are very good you can be a poet." -Ludwid Mies Van der Rohe. Influenced by Marcel Breuer's use of tubular steel, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe quickly recognized the compatibility of this revolutionary material with the contemporary design ethos. Inspired by the lines of tubular iron rockers designed in Europe during the mid-19th century, Mies incorporated a new material and a new technology in the use of the cantilever principle. The MR Collection of tubular steel lounge furniture includes the MR chairs, chaise lounge, and adjustable chaise lounge. Knoll is the only authorized and licensed manufacturer of the Van der Rohe collection. Mies van der Rohe's signature is stamped into the frame of each piece to guarantee authenticity. After working in his father's stonemasonry business and engaging furniture apprenticeships, Mies established his own office in Berlin, and later became a member of the Deutscher Werkbund and Director of the Bauhaus. He immigrated to the United States in 1938, setting up a practice in Chicago where he persued his architecture career and later became the director of architecture at the Institute of Technology in Chicago. Black upholstered chairs will be fitted with black cowhide straps. All other color options, the upholstery will be sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back, with sides left natural. 25.5" w | 70.25" d | 31.75" h.
- Similar itemStep out onto the beach in classic style with this elegant Prado Beach Towel from Abyss & Habidecor. Subtly stylish, it features a simple striped design in elegant beige and white colours. Perfect for days beside the pool, it is made from the very best Egyptian cotton and the long-staple yarn ensures excellent levels of absorbency. With a luxurious 600gsm, it feels fabulous against your skin and is perfect for taking away on holiday. Key features: * Material: 100% Egyptian cotton - Giza 70 * Dimensions: 105x200cm * Simple striped design in dark beige and white colours * Luxurious 600 gsm * Hand-tufted with the finest long-staple combed cotton * Two thread yarn is used for the utmost absorbency * Available in three colours * Bespoke size options available * Machine washable
- Emsco Group 2300 Poly Greek Column Sandstone 32" 32" Greek Column Sophisticated Statuary Enhance your garden, patio or water garden with sophisticated statuary in sand or granite. The Greek Column makes an artistic and beautiful addition to any landscape or garden. This beautiful column statue is made of durable high density plastic resin construction to withstand all weather conditions. They are perfect for indoor use as a plant or flower stand and are also ideal for special occasions such as weddings as a lightweight and durable stand to hold pictures flowers or whatever is needed for the special occasion. A large base provides stability to ensure it will not fall over. Durable Resin Construction- Withstands Weather Conditions, Won't Crack or Rust 19.5"D x 12.5"W x 28"H Available in Sand or Granite Emsco Group, originally the THEO J. ELY company, was founded in 1867. The company's original product lines consisted of products such as wooden mop buckets, mop handles, and related cleaning items, carpet beaters, cross cut saw handles, Attractive Greek style column that you can place objects on. Attractive versatile functional and easy to use. Durable engineered resin construction. Decorative Sandstone color. Durable poly construction that will never rust.