- Similar itemYour fervor for all things retro has you ready and raring to rock these adorable rose earrings. Whether you're looking for a way to freshen up your nine-to-five outfit of a blouse and pencil skirt, or add a little springy charm to a casual day dress worn with flats, these darling red earrings are the perfect blooms for the job. Just pop on these vintage-inspired posts, and watch as they give your usual ensemble a blast of the past for extra panache. Retro Rosie Earrings in Red embellished with Flower.
- Similar itemThis bold and beautiful hair accessory for girls features an oversized, rolled net bow scattered with radiant sequins in striking cobalt blue, with a coordinating satin bow in the middle. Composition: Composite:50% Plastic 50% Polyester.
- Similar itemThe latest burnout and stripe trends have finally gone to your head.
- Similar itemYour fervor for all things retro has you ready and raring to rock these adorable rosette earrings. Whether you're looking for a way to freshen up your nine-to-five outfit of a blouse and pencil skirt or add a little spring charm to a casual day dress worn with flats, these darling dusty-rose earrings are the perfect blooms for the job. Just pop on these vintage-inspired posts, and watch as they give your usual ensemble a blast of the past for extra panache. Vintage Inspired, Fairytale, Pastel, 60s Retro Rosie Earrings in Dusty Rose in Pink embellished with Flower for Party, Casual, Daytime Party, Graduation, Bridesmaid, Valentine's, Wedding, Bride occasions.
- Oscar de la RentaResin-Painted Rose Clip-On Earrings, RedDetails18-karat gold-plated pewter, brass, and stainless steel earrings by Oscar de la Renta.Ribbon-like metal stations and rose drops painted with red epoxy resin.Clip backs finished with padding for comfort.2 2/3" drop.Made in USA.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemComposition: Other Fibres, Metal. Details: crêpe, solid color, no appliqués, headband.
- This stretchy scarfette can be worn atop your head or around your neck. A delicate hand-crocheted flower button and a construction of 100-percent Alpaca wool make this scarfette your coziest accessory.
- Similar itemThese rose collar center of these earrings are surrounded by sparkling Austrian crystals on the bronze option and glass pearls on the silver option that dangle from a post clasp. Crafted of pewter and complete with an antique finish.
- Interlocking loops lend a twisted look to a turban inspired Eugenia Kim headband, rendered in a floral pattern. Covered elastic provides an easy fit. 100% polyester. Spot clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Width: 2.5in / 6cm. Available sizes: One Size