- Acne Avre Mesh T-shirt with pocketStylish Avre Mesh T-shirt with pocket by Acne Studios. The oversize T-shirt features a loose fit, round neck, chest pocket and satin piping. Style with slim jeans, sneakers or heels for a cool fashion look. Composition: 100% polyester. Colour: Off white, dark green. Fit: Loose. Washing: Delicate wash. Details: Mesh, loose fit, round neck, satin chest pocket, satin piping.
- Acne Studios Chary C Base T-ShirtFor Pre-Fall 2015, Acne Studios’ Jonny Johansson sampled sartorial expressions of feminism, inspired by the rising momentum of Sweden’s Feminist Initiative political party. Think trousers, menswear-inspired tweed, and strong, sporty footwear. - Deep V-neck tee - Binded seams - Raw-edged sleeves - Machine wash - 100% Cotton - Made in Portugal
Want more ideas? Try:
- Acne Studios Bliss C Base T-ShirtThis spring, Acne Studios’ creative director Jonny Johansson channels the jet set with a collection of luxe, comfortable yet chic basics. From finely cut tees to relaxed white jeans, it’s the ensemble that gets mileage season after season. Acne Studios' quintessential T-shirt is cut straight with a binding-finished neckline and short-sleeves hewed close to the body. 100% Cotton. Made in Portugal
- Acne Studios Bliss C Base T-ShirtInspired by the realism of artist Jeff Wall’s photographs, Acne Studios’ Resort ’15 collection revisits archetypal pieces and spotlights well-loved details: leather jackets are pre-scuffed; long-sleeves stretch past the knuckles; and chinos crumple to an irreversible state—all done in a faded, unassuming palette of neutrals. Acne Studios' quintessential T-shirt is cut straight with a binding-finished neckline and short-sleeves, hewed close to the body. 100% Cotton. Made in Portugal
- Acne Studios Nairobi Oversized Tencel TeeFrom the realism-inspired resort collection by Acne Studios, comprised of generic garments reinterpreted; an oversized tee in loose fitting tencel. Wide, round neck Short sleeves Raglan seamsColor: Grey Melange. 100% lyocell. Also featured in Model from La Garçonne/Atelier, The May Issue.