Just inOn sale
- Alexander McQueen
- Alexander McQueen White and gray silk 'Birds and Thorns' scarfThis much-coveted accessory from Alexander McQueen is just one of his signature prints and has been seen gracing the necks of the elite and beyond. Featherweight sheer silk chiffon. Birds and thorns print allover. Finished edges. Scarf measures approximately 53'' wide x 46'' tall. 100% Silk; Dry Clean; Italy;
- Women's Alexander McQueen 'Kimono Patchwork' Silk Chiffon ShawlFree shipping & free returnsA Gothic pinwheel of mixed floral prints with McQueen's signature skeleton theme peeking through here and there patterns a breezy silk-chiffon shawl scarf woven in Italy. Brand: Alexander McQueen. Style Name: Alexander McQueen 'Kimono Patchwork' Silk Chiffon Shawl. Style Number: 1040543.
- Women's Alexander McQueen Bloom & Skull Print Silk ScarfFree shipping & free returnsSophisticated blooms border this stunning silk scarf that features a signature skull design at its center. Brand: Alexander McQueen. Style Name: Alexander McQueen Bloom & Skull Print Silk Scarf. Style Number: 1040538.
- Alexander Mcqueen Leopard big skull cashmere-silk scarfHone in exotic appeal with this leopard print Alexander McQueen scarf. Retaining a shimmery feel with its gauze-like appearance, this delicate accessory laces together cashmere and silk, maximising warmth with its plushness. Featuring the brand's signature skull at the centre, the ghostly effect is palpably hypnotic to the touch and eye.
- Alexander McQueen Animalier Skull-Print Scarf5F Sale - Up to 40% OffAlexander McQueenAnimalier Skull-Print ScarfDetailsThis seasonless McQ Alexander McQueen scarf is the ideal finishing touch to give your neck, shoulders, head or even an everyday handbag avant-garde bite.Animal-print silk chiffon with skull-print border. Ample size offers many ways to drape, wrap, and knot.Approx. 55" square (140cm).Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Alexander McQueen Animalier Skull-Print ScarfAlexander McQueen. Animalier Skull-Print Scarf. This seasonless McQ Alexander McQueen scarf is the ideal finishing touch to give your neck, shoulders, heador even an everyday handbagavant-garde bite. Animal-print silk chiffon with skull-print border. Ample size offers many ways to drape, wrap, and knot. Approx. 55" square (140cm). Made in Italy.