Just inOn salePlus size
- Alexander McQueen
- Alexander McQueen Leopard Lace Trim JumpsuitThe Leopard Lace Trim Jumpsuit from Alexander McQueen will make a show-stopping addition to your after-dark portfolio. Principally crafted from weighty black crepe that skims the figure’s natural curves, the sleeveless jumpsuit is finished with sheer leopard lace that sits at the décolletage and runs down the sides of the bodice. With metallised fibres within the lace providing just a hint of sparkle, all the jumpsuit needs is a pair of leg-elongating heels to ensure it is an evening look to covet.
- Alexander McQueen Vintage Tailored JumpsuitGrey tailored jumpsuit from Alexander McQueen Vintage featuring a high standing collar, long sleeves, button cuffs, a front button fastening, a chest pocket, front flap pockets, a straight leg and a rear pocket. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Circa 1990.
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Leopard print cropped jumpsuitAlexander McQueen knitted jumpsuit. Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at back. Round neck, sleeveless, leopard-patterned sheer insert at yoke and sides, cropped trousers. 68% acetate, 32% rayon; 61% rayon, 22% nylon, 17% metallised fibres; 100% nylon; lining 75% rayon, 25% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 54", inside leg 26", leg opening 14" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Pre-owned Alexander Mcqueen JumpsuitsBlack jumpsuit, 3/4 sleeves, two chest pockets with flaps, closure with a placket hidden under flap, belt clip integrated, two slant pockets on the front of the trousers and two false welt pockets at the back. Composition 74% acetate, 26% silk. Length shoulder-bottom: 144 cm. Brand : ALEXANDER MCQUEEN.
- Alexander McQueen One-Shoulder Wide-Leg Jumpsuit5F Sale - Up to 40% OffAlexander McQueenOne-Shoulder Wide-Leg Jumpsuit, BoneDetailsAlexander McQueen leaf crepe jumpsuit.Approx. measurements: 12"L from shoulder to hem, 12"L from center back to hem, 34.5" inseam, 48" outseam.One-shoulder neckline.Hidden back-zip.Draped open detail over right shoulder.Seam at natural waist.Wide relaxed-fit legs.Fit and full silhouette.Straight hems.Acetate/rayon.Dry clean.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Alexander McQueen Leopard Lace & Satin JumpsuitLeopard Lace & Satin Jumpsuit A leopard-lace yoke and side panels take the classic satin jumpsuit to new heights. Sheer leopard-lace yoke and side panels. Illusion strapless neckline. Sleeveless. Seamed bodice and pants. Concealed back zipper. About 62" from shoulder to hem. Acetate/rayon. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Black Multi - Sizes: 44,42,40
- Alexander McQueen Leopard Lace & Crepe JumpsuitLeopard Lace & Crepe Jumpsuit Self: 68% acetate 32% rayon. Contrast Fabric: 61% rayon 22% polyamide 17% metalized fiber. Contrast Fabric 2: 100% polyamide. Lining: 75% rayon 25% silk. Made in Italy. Lace knit fabric detail along top. Hidden back zip closure.
- Alexander McQueen Leopard-Print/Solid Fitted Jumpsuit5F Sale - Up to 40% OffAlexander McQueenLeopard-Print/Solid Fitted JumpsuitDetailsAlexander McQueen jumpsuit in crepe with sheer leopard-print top.Round neckline.Sleeveless.Fitted.Straight legs.Back zip.Acetate/rayon.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.