Just inOn sale
- Alexander McQueen
- Alexander McQueen Studded Skull Box Chain ClutchSoft leather Skull Box Clutch faceted with round and square studs and concealeable chain strap; features Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and soft leather lined. Brass hardware with silver finish. Dimensions: Depth 2.0 Inches, Height 4.7 Inches, Width 6.2 Inches. Material: Nappa leather.
- Alexander McQueen De Manta Small ClutchElegant espionage! Other women will want to spy on the eye-catching excitement of your stunning Alexander McQueen™ clutch! Clutch made of metallic leather. Double zip opening. Fold-down top edges accented with snap buttons. Alexander McQueen embossed plaque. Curved bottom. Interior features a back-wall zipper pocket. Made in Italy and Imported. Bottom Width: 12 1 ⁄ 4 in. Depth: 2 in. Height: 7 in. Weight: 7 oz.
- Alexander McQueen Denim Union Jack ClutchDenim clutch with a dark and light blue suede Union Jack from Alexander McQueen. The clutch has a silver-tone metal skull closure with crystal and faux pearl embellishments, a distressed silver-tone frame and navy leather lining. Measurements: L15 x H10 x W5 cm. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueen Union Jack Skull ClutchGuaranteed to command attention with a striking Union Jack design, this box clutch by Alexander McQueen is an opulent accessory for after-dark. Featuring a polished golden frame with a signature skull clasp, it will lend a rebellious edge to your evening look.
- Alexander McQueen Small Watersnake ClutchBlack and white striped watersnake small clutch from Alexander McQueen. The clutch has a silver-tone skull clasp closure, a distressed silver-tone frame, black leather lining inside and an optional silver-tone hand-chain. Measurements: L15 x H9 x W3 cm. Handle drop: 18cm. Made in Italy.
- Pre-owned Alexander McQueen Python Knuckle Box ClutchBlue Alexander McQueen Python Knuckle Box Clutch with aged silver-tone hardware, skull and jewel embellishments a top, push lock closure at top and red leather lining. Shop Alexander McQueen designer handbags on sale at The RealReal.
- Alexander Mcqueen 'Padlock' pebbled leather clutchA back-to-basics style from Alexander McQueen, this pebbled leather clutch is compact and simple with its fold over design. Outfitted with a skull head padlock that will come in handy for securing your office cabinet or gym room locker, this cobalt blue version is a colourful addition to your accessory collection.
- Alexander McQueen Britannia Skull-Clasp Clutch BagEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns. Classic Union Jack pattern in red, white, and blue leather. Golden Alexander McQueen signature hinged skull clasp set with pearlescent eyes and crystal details. Golden-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. Leather lining. Approximately 3 1/2"H x 6 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueen Britannia Skull Box ClutchBlue, red and white leather ';Britannia' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a Union Jack design with crystal embellishment, a gold-tone metal trim, a signature skull clasp fastening with faux pearl inserts and a designer embossed red leather lining.
- Alexander McQueen Britannia Skull-Clasp Clutch BagAlexander McQueenBritannia Skull-Clasp Clutch BagDetailsEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns. Classic Union Jack pattern in red, white, and blue leather. Golden Alexander McQueen signature hinged skull clasp set with pearlescent eyes and crystal details. Golden-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. Leather lining. Approximately 3 1/2"H x 6 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.