Just inOn sale
- Alexander McQueen
- Alexander McQueen Leopard Jacquard Pencil DressAlexander McQueen puts a new season spin on its classic jersey dresses, unveiling a leopard print design in a vivid combination of orange and cerise. The Leopard Jacquard Pencil Dress sees the classic pattern played out on a long sleeve dress that hugs the body from round neck to knee to supremely flattering effect. Team the dress with leg-elongating heels and pick out the vibrant hues in your accessories for a dazzling evening look.
- Alexander McQueen Bicolour Trapeze DressIntroduce some statement-making colour into your new season wardrobe with the Bicolour Trapeze Dress from Alexander McQueen. Crafted from reassuringly weighty jersey, the short sleeved dress features a round neck, from where the dress gently flares to create the trapeze shape. Blocking poppy red with black for look-at-me appeal, the dress will be a go-to day-to-night style; simply accessorise to suit the occasion.
- Alexander McQueen Zip Detail DressZip Detail Dress A shiny metal zipper lends a drop-waisted look to a minimal, precisely tailored shift. Round neckline. Button epaulettes. Sleeveless. Zipper at waist. Off-center slit. Concealed back zip. About 21" from natural waist. Acetate/rayon. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Lipstick Red - Size: 38
- Alexander McQueen Matte Charmeuse Fit-And-Flare DressAlexander McQueen. Matte Charmeuse Fit-And-Flare Dress. Alexander McQueen matte charmeuse dress. Approx. 34.5"L from shoulder to hem. Jewel neckline. Short sleeves. Darts fit bodice. Seam at natural waist. Box-pleated A-line skirt. Fit and flare silhouette. Hidden back zip. Acetate/rayon; rayon/silk lining; dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Alexander Mcqueen Floral damask embroidery flare dressAlexander McQueen takes its favoured fit-and-flare cut to new heights with a voluminous push. Slightly pouffed at the skirt and generously covered with intricate floral gridwork embroidery, this piece is a true depiction of flower art with a graphic twist and colour-tended to be a daily classy dream.
- Alexander McQueen Floral Jacquard Knit SheathFloral Jacquard Knit Sheath A form-flattering sheath, designed with an elegant floral jacquard pattern and cap sleeves. Round neckline. Cap sleeves. Pencil skirt. Pullover style. About 15" from natural waist. Rayon/polyester. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Ruby Red - Sizes: Large,X Large
- Alexander McQueen Red Matelassé Stretch Knit DressAlexander McQueen Red stretch-knit dress with Matlassé stitching style hugs and skims your figure. Featuring exquisite weaving to create a raised floral pattern giving the dress beautiful texture. Enhance the vibrant hue with gold jewellery.
- Alexander McQueen Polka-dot intarsia stretch-knit mini dressBlack, white and red is a key color combination for Alexander McQueen this season. Flattering on both curvy and athletic figures, this stretch-knit mini dress has a fitted body and flared skirt. Opt for classic accessories to keep the graphic pattern in focus.
- Alexander McQueen Jacquard Flare DressJacquard Flare Dress An intricate jacquard pattern adds dimension to this vibrant design, finished with a feminine flared skirt. Round neckline. Short sleeves. Concealed back zip. Flared skirt with pleating detail. About 19" from natural waist. Cotton/wool/silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Red - Sizes: 44,42,36,46,38,40
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Contrast stretch-crepe dressAlexander McQueen stretch-crepe dress. Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at back. Round neck, short sleeves, contrast panelling detail, fully lined. 85% rayon, 9% nylon, 6% elastane; lining 75% nylon, 25% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 34" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueen Rectangle-Designed Colorblock Shift Dress5F Sale - Up to 40% OffAlexander McQueenRectangle-Designed Colorblock Shift Dress, Red/BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen colorblock jersey shift dress with rectangle-designed front.Approx. length: 31"L down center front, 33"L down center back.Round neckline.Short sleeves.Straight skirt and hem.A-line silhouette.Hidden back zip.Nylon/spandex.Lining, rayon/spandex.Dry clean.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Alexander Mcqueen Colourblock compact jersey shift dressSharpen your style credentials with this shift dress from Alexander McQueen. Exquisitely composed from bonded compact jersey and fully lined for a precise fit, this one takes on cardinal red and jet black for a vivacious aesthetic.
- Alexander McQueen Rectangle-Designed Colorblock Shift DressAlexander McQueen. Rectangle-Designed Colorblock Shift Dress, Red/Black. Alexander McQueen colorblock jersey shift dress with rectangle-designed front. Approx. length: 31"L down center front, 33"L down center back. Round neckline. Short sleeves. Straight skirt and hem. A-line silhouette. Hidden back zip. Nylon/spandex. Lining, rayon/spandex. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Floral jacquard-knit dressAlexander McQueen knitted dress. Slips on. Round neck, sleeveless, fitted bodice, flared skirt, all-over abstract flower pattern, contrasting ribbed trims. 83% viscose, 17% polyester. Dry clean. True to size. Size small: Length 39” Model is 5ft 10” and wears a size small. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueen Colorblock Jacquard Fit-And-Flare Dress5F Sale - Up to 40% OffAlexander McQueenColorblock Jacquard Fit-And-Flare Dress, Black/RedDetailsAlexander McQueen colorblock swirl jacquard dress featuring contrast waist inset.Jewel neckline.Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage.Drop-waist seam; nips in at natural waist.Godet pleated skirt with hemstitched detail.Straight hem.Fit and flare silhouette.Rayon/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Alexander Mcqueen Flower jacquard knit skater dressTurning to perennially revered flower motifs in an embossed formation, Alexander McQueen's jacquard knit skillfully embodies the striking romance that remains at the heart of the brand. Working in a flattering contoured silhouette, the eccentricities of this iconic British brand shine through with masterful impact.
- Alexander McQueen Colorblock Jacquard Fit-And-Flare DressAlexander McQueen. Colorblock Jacquard Fit-And-Flare Dress, Black/Red. Alexander McQueen colorblock swirl jacquard dress featuring contrast waist inset. Jewel neckline. Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage. Drop-waist seam; nips in at natural waist. Godet pleated skirt with hemstitched detail. Straight hem. Fit and flare silhouette. Rayon/polyester. Made in Italy.
- Alexander Mcqueen Leopard jacquard knit flare dressSculpting the perfect skater silhouette with a stretch knit fabric and circular flared skirt, this dress from Alexander McQueen is flatteringly form-fitting. The leopard jacquard pattern is rendered in shades of red and fuchsia for a joie de vivre take on the exotic motif.