Just inOn sale
- Alexander McQueen
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Graphic jacquard-knit dressA feeling of wanderlust inspired Sarah Burton for spring her collection for Alexander McQueen comprising an eclectic mix of global influences. This jacquard-knit dress has a distinct tribal feel featuring a red blue and white graphic pattern. Wear it by the beach with flat sandals or dress it up with sleek white pumps.
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Spine crochet-knit dressThe skater silhouette is universally flattering and it's one at which Alexander McQueen excels. This pink Spine lace crochet dress is a prime example and highlights the label's focus on traditional crafts and techniques. Style it with an optic-white clutch and same-tone heels.
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN 3D stripe knitted dressAlexander McQueen pays homage to the trend for graphic motifs with this white and grey 3D stripe knitted dress. Take note of the avant-garde ruffle detail at the back showcasing the label’s famed talent for directional tailoring; add towering heels for a glamorous off-duty option.
- Alexander Mcqueen Shirt Dress100% Cotton;Dress secured with concealed button-through front, large cuff sleeves secured with button;Tailored fit, mandarin collar, seamed waist and fluted skirt section with cascade ruffle front, mid-weight fine waffle weave cotton fabric, professional dry clean only;Colour: White
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN V-neck crepe dressAlexander McQueen crepe dress. Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at back. Fitted silhouette, v-neck, short sleeves, panelling at body, central split at back, fully lined. 50% acetate, 50% rayon; 100% acetate; 75% rayon, 25% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 41" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Swallow-print dressAlexander McQueen wool-blend dress. Slips on. Round neck, capped sleeves, fitted silhouette, all-over swallow embroidery. 53% wool, 31% silk, 7% polyamide, 6% polyester, 3% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size small: Length 34" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small. Made in Italy.