Just inOn sale
- Alexander McQueen
- Alexander McQueen Embroidered Cream Suede FlatThe cream suede flat from Alexander McQueen features an embroidered flower pattern on the toe and front of the shoe. The loafer-style flat is finished with gold-tone embroidered butterflies at the back and a leather sole. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueen Double Wrap Leather Ballerina FlatsDistressed metallic leather, a wrap-around ankle strap and signature skull charm create a feminine meets edgy design. Leather upper Almond toe Wrap-around adjustable ankle strap Leather lining and sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Alexander McQueen Metal Toe Cap FlatStatement slippers continue their style moment this season, and Alexander McQueen’s metal toe cap flat is sure to lend a contemporary edge to your look. Butter-soft leather is accented with glossy gold-tone metal toe and heel caps, ensuring style and comfort. Team with neutral separates for a modern finish.
- Alexander McQueen Studded leather wedge sandalsAlexander McQueen dark-brown sandals. Espadrille wedge heel measures approximately 135mm/ 5.5 inches with a 50mm/ 2 inch platform. Leather (Lamb) Silver and gold studs, open almond toe. Three buckle fastening straps. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Only available in full sizes, go up to the nearest whole size if you take a half size. Italian sizing.
- Alexander Mcqueen Skull ankle strap leather ballerina flatsBorrowing from Alexander McQueen's much-loved leather bracelet, these ballerina flats feature a double-wrap ankle strap adorned with a crystal-encrusted skull charm that will sway with every step. Style this rusty gold-tone pair to amp up weekend dressing with an edgy glamour.
- Alexander McQueen Leather Stud-Strap Moto BootAlexander McQueenLeather Stud-Strap Moto Boot, BlackDetailsCalfskin upper with silver hardware. Topstitched round toe. Zipped sides for ease of dress. Studded metal strap across instep. Lugged rubber sole for traction. 1" rubber block heel. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Alexander McQueen Pale yellow suede sequined skull loafersThe signature skull on all of Alexander McQueen's beloved designs is worn by celebrity and stylists across the globe to show their appreciation for inspirational and daring fashion. Smooth suede upper. Round toe. Sequined signature skull at vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. ¼'' Heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;