Sale / Price
- Alexander McQueen
- Alexander McQueen Perspex heel leather ankle bootsPerspex-heeled boots provided a futuristic finishing touch to almost every look on Alexander McQueen's AW15 runway. This nude-pink leather version has a square toe, a contrasting high-shine base trim and a black Perspex heel. Work a chic tone-on-tone look and team them with one of the label's feminine neutral dresses.
- Alexander McQueen Plexi-heeled leather ankle bootsAlexander McQueen's gothic predilections play out perfectly in these black leather boots. From the glossy patent-leather base to the second-skin ankle opening and the black Perspex heel, they're an unmistakeable piece from the darkly romantic house. Style them with a Victoriana-inspired dress for maximum impact.
- Alexander McQueen Low-top leather platform trainersAlexander McQueen's ultra-chunky trainers return for Resort-2016 with new contrasting heel panels. This style is made from white leather with a touch of lilac suede adding a spring-fresh twist. Wear them with wide-leg trousers or favourite jeans.
- Alexander McQueen Low-top glitter platform trainersThis version of Alexander McQueen's signature low-top trainers is encrusted with glistening metallic-silver and blue glitter. They're finished with silver leather panels and a black designer logo. The heavy-duty textured rubber platforms look great with cropped tailoring.
- Alexander McQueen Low-top leather platform trainersThe classic design of Alexander McQueen's white low-top trainers is modernised with a chunky platform sole. A pop of lemon-yellow adds a further uplifting accent across the heel. Showcase them to full effect by pairing them with cropped trousers.
- Alexander McQueen Leather and suede high-top trainersElevate off-duty looks with these chunky Alexander McQueen high-tops. In classic white leather, they feature perforations on the toe and contrasting grey padded suede panels at the ankle and heel. Wear them with slick leather separates to channel the brand's rebellious aesthetic.
- Alexander McQueen Stud-embellished lace-up sandalsGive evening looks some kick with Alexander McQueen's burgundy suede stiletto sandals. The cut-out sides and lace-up front play a seductive game of reveal and conceal, while the silver-tone studs bring the label's tough-girl edge. Watch them reawaken understated LBDs.
- Alexander McQueen Colour-block leather espadrillesAlexander McQueen gives the classic espadrille modern appeal in black and ivory leather with silver studs. They're finished with a neutral rope espadrille midsole and a small cutout front. Mirror the colourway with the rest of your outfit, opting for a cream shirt and dark-indigo jeans.
- Alexander McQueen Metal-toecap ankle bootsAlexander McQueen's Pre-AW14 collection was opulent and darkly glamorous. These grey suede ankle boots reflect the theme with a gold-tone brass toecap adding a tough feel to the sleek design. Wear them to kick your favourite wardrobe staples into new-season gear.
- Alexander McQueen Metal-bar leather biker bootsToughen up your wardrobe staples with Alexander McQueens black leather boots. A gold-tone metal bar and zippers add a punk edge that fans of the iconic British house are sure to love. Wear this versatile pair with anything from skinny jeans to a floaty skirt.
- Alexander McQueen Leather ankle biker bootsRevel in Alexander McQueen's rebellious aesthetic with these black leather biker boots. Crafted from smooth calf leather to an ankle length, they feature a dramatic skull zip-around fastening and a chunky tread sole. Amp up the mood by wearing them with a tough biker jacket and distressed skinny jeans.