Just inOn sale
- ALTUZARRA Nerissa gingham-print seersucker dressAltuzarra takes a prairie-style gingham print and turns it into something sexy and modern. The Nerissa dress is crafted from stretch-seersucker cotton and is cut to flatter with a boat neckline asymmetric pleats for a sculpted waist and a signature off-centre hemline split. Keep the look sharp with streamlined accessories in jet-black.
- ALTUZARRA Jessica blanket-striped dressJoseph Altuzarra knows sexy and this black and white blanket-striped dress from his SS15 runway is a testament to that. The textured stretch-cotton is constructed in figure-contouring panels to nip in the waist and streamline the silhouette. A V-neck and asymmetric hem are unexpected details that take it firmly into the new season. Just add PVC-spliced pumps and a sleek clutch.
- ALTUZARRA Ondine belted crepe dressJoseph Altuzarra cited the Rainer Werner Fassbinder film Querelle as inspiration for his nautical Resort 2015 collection. Such maritime references are immediately apparent in the black crepe Ondine dress which features a sailor neckline belted waist and silver-tone detailing - all refined by Altuzarra's signature sleek silhouette.
- ALTUZARRA Estie crepe and stretch-cotton shirtdressCreating the illusion of chic separates in one Altuzarra's Estie dress is your ticket to effortless elegance. It comprises a monochrome gingham shirt-style top half with a beige stretch-cotton skirt featuring a buttoned front belt loops and patch pockets. Together with chunky sandals and a timeless tote it'll make smart-casual dressing a breeze.
- ALTUZARRA Camus tie-waist dressStreamlined silhouettes dominated at Altuzarra's AW14 runway show and this Camus dress is crafted from matte-black crepe panelling and lined in silky satin that elegantly skims the body. Short sleeves and a demure knee-length hem offer the perfect amount of coverage and ensure it works just as well by day as it does by night.
- ALTUZARRA Rushdie crepe dressFeaturing a flash of the electric-blue shade that opened Altuzarra's AW14 collection the Rushdie is an energetic update of the LBD. Note the sculptural shape that serves to narrow the waist skim the hips and lengthen the body. Style it with heels in a matching blue hue for the punchiest effect.
- ALTUZARRA Patina tassel cotton-blend dressAltuzarra has garnered a reputation for sophisticated ready-to-wear that packs a seductive punch - case in point the Patina dress. Made from a cream blend it's detailed with a rope lace front and a waist-defining sheer mesh and silk-organza panel. Offset the light hues with jet-black accessories.
- ALTUZARRA Artemis fringed crepe dressThe Artemis dress is a standout piece from Altuzarra's Resort 2015 collection. It's expertly crafted from black crepe with a sleek understated silhouette that's offset by statement fringe collar detailing and the brand's signature slit in the skirt. Keep the look on-point by styling it with edgy black accessories.
- ALTUZARRA Aurora bow-detail crepe dressTimeless femininity is second nature to Joseph Altuzarra as the Aurora dress aptly demonstrates. Crafted from black crepe the crossover neckline fastens with a velvet bow which works to accentuate the smallest part of the waist. A centre-front skirt split provides an alluring undertone - team with black boots for an unexpected edge.
- ALTUZARRA Esther chain-print silk dressThere was a nautical theme to Altuzarra's Resort 2015 collection and it's demonstrated aptly by the oversized chain print on this Esther dress. It's cut from elegant burgundy silk to a silhouette that nods to the season's 1970s mood - note the long sleeves nipped-in waist and full skirt all of which work well with knee-length boots.
- ALTUZARRA Windchime double-belt dressAltuzarra explored the beauty of uniforms in his SS14 collection. This navy brushed-crepe dress has a cargo-style drop waist and a double belt fastening. Seduction is never far from his designs though; mirror the runway styling and try it unbuttoned to the waist.
- ALTUZARRA Cherry blossom silk shirt dressThis cherry blossom shirt dress from Altuzarra is exclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM. It's tailored from pure silk to fit loosely on the body and has a flattering nipped-in waist. The buttoned front is designed to be worn open so leave the top buttons undone or emulate the runway and unbutton it to the waist.