Just inOn sale
- ALTUZARRA Esther chain-print silk dressThere was a nautical theme to Altuzarra's Resort 2015 collection and it's demonstrated aptly by the oversized chain print on this Esther dress. It's cut from elegant burgundy silk to a silhouette that nods to the season's 1970s mood - note the long sleeves nipped-in waist and full skirt all of which work well with knee-length boots.
- ALTUZARRA Patina tassel cotton-blend dressAltuzarra has garnered a reputation for sophisticated ready-to-wear that packs a seductive punch - case in point the Patina dress. Made from a cream blend it's detailed with a rope lace front and a waist-defining sheer mesh and silk-organza panel. Offset the light hues with jet-black accessories.
- ALTUZARRA Aurora bow-detail crepe dressTimeless femininity is second nature to Joseph Altuzarra as the Aurora dress aptly demonstrates. Crafted from black crepe the crossover neckline fastens with a velvet bow which works to accentuate the smallest part of the waist. A centre-front skirt split provides an alluring undertone - team with black boots for an unexpected edge.
- ALTUZARRA Ondine belted crepe dressJoseph Altuzarra cited the Rainer Werner Fassbinder film Querelle as inspiration for his nautical Resort 2015 collection. Such maritime references are immediately apparent in the black crepe Ondine dress which features a sailor neckline belted waist and silver-tone detailing - all refined by Altuzarra's signature sleek silhouette.
- ALTUZARRA Angelina bow-back crepe dressSex appeal is never hard to find in an Altuzarra collection but for Resort 2015 the designer showcased a more demure take on his signature sensuality. The black crepe Angelina dress is cut with neat capped sleeves and falls to a ladylike knee length but a cut-away back and thigh-high skirt split provide that seductive edge.
- ALTUZARRA Camus tie-waist dressStreamlined silhouettes dominated at Altuzarra's AW14 runway show and this Camus dress is crafted from matte-black crepe panelling and lined in silky satin that elegantly skims the body. Short sleeves and a demure knee-length hem offer the perfect amount of coverage and ensure it works just as well by day as it does by night.
- ALTUZARRA Rushdie crepe dressFeaturing a flash of the electric-blue shade that opened Altuzarra's AW14 collection the Rushdie is an energetic update of the LBD. Note the sculptural shape that serves to narrow the waist skim the hips and lengthen the body. Style it with heels in a matching blue hue for the punchiest effect.
- ALTUZARRA Naipaul double-faced wool crepe dressCraft and luxury are always at the heart of Altuzarra's designs and this Naipaul dress showcases the fine attention to detail present in the AW14 collection. The streamlined shape is created with black double-faced wool-crepe with inverted seam detailing revealing every aspect of the pattern-making process. Cinch in the waist and complete the look with pin-heeled ankle boots.
- ALTUZARRA Shadow multi-check sheath dressAltuzarra's Pre-AW14 presentation was surrounded with buzz and accolade and this Shadow sheath dress shows exactly why. As part of the bolder printed looks in the collection it contrasts primary-hued checks at the bodice and skirt. A dress so impactful need only the simplest of accessories - a burgundy clutch and mules will work perfectly.
- ALTUZARRA Windchime double-belt dressAltuzarra explored the beauty of uniforms in his SS14 collection. This navy brushed-crepe dress has a cargo-style drop waist and a double belt fastening. Seduction is never far from his designs though; mirror the runway styling and try it unbuttoned to the waist.
- ALTUZARRA Cherry blossom silk shirt dressThis cherry blossom shirt dress from Altuzarra is exclusive to MATCHESFASHION.COM. It's tailored from pure silk to fit loosely on the body and has a flattering nipped-in waist. The buttoned front is designed to be worn open so leave the top buttons undone or emulate the runway and unbutton it to the waist.