Just inOn sale
- Baccarat Brick Red Paisley Chenille Round OttomanThe Baccarat upholstered ottoman is a striking choice with a rich color palette of brick red and shades of gold accented with twisted rope trim and fringe in a complementing color. Baccarat padded round ottoman. Brick red chenille paisley fabric upholstery. Fabric upholstery is 40 percent polyester, 60 percent rayon. Rope skirt bottom. Twisted rope border. Padded and tufted top. Spot or dry clean only. Foot assembly required. 24" wide. 14" high. 24" deep.
- Superb Pair of Antique Baccarat Green Overlay Crystal Intermezzo StemsThis is an absolutely fabulous Pair of Antique Baccarat Green Overlay Crystal Intermezzo Stems IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! This wonderful pair of stems are genuine antique Baccarat crystal. Each is a fine example in the spectacular green overlay decoration with hollow jewel cut stems and star cut bottoms. Each measures approximately: 3.5".
- Baccarat Eye VotiveThe Eye votive in Baccarat crystal offers a stunning interplay of light: horizontal cuts on the outside and vertical cuts on the inside paired with the elegant colour which sublimates the candle's light. The exquisitely crafted form, designed for Baccarat by Nicolas Triboulot, is underscored by the multifaceted effect of the flickering light on its round shape. The beveled contours add dimension to the play on light, creating a seemingly infinite iridescence. Consequently, the Eye votive not only illuminates the crystal globe but brings warmth and radiance to any room it is placed in. The entrancing attributes of the Eye votive are also characteristic of the Baccarat Clear crystal Eye vase.
- Baccarat Mille Nuits VotiveBaccarat’s Clear crystal Mille Nuits votive glistens spectacularly, both with and without the incandescence of candlelight. The beveled circumference of the Clear crystal votive, gathered like petals, epitomizes Baccarat’s fine craftsmanship. The votive creates an incredible optical effect, one where the glinting crystal and the illuminated candle glow interplay resplendently, with the multifaceted crystal enhancing every fiery flicker against its ornately grooved framework. The name Mille Nuits is a reference to the 1001 Tales of The Arabian Nights, and thus to the world of the Orient. Designed by Mathias for Baccarat, the Mille Nuits collection extends to bar and stemware, and various lamps and lighting are also part of the overall Mille Nuits collection.
- Baccarat Variations Champagne FluteAn invitation to decorate a table in a relaxed, informal style with a contemporary spirit, this champagne flute is named after the variations in cuts, shape, and color that make it unique. It stands out as a majestic, artistic piece that transforms everyday ritual into the art of living. Details Designed by Patricia Urquiola. Handcrafted of crystal. Hand wash. 7.5\"T; holds 7.5 ounces. Made in France.
- Baccarat Harcourt 1841 Lemon SqueezerWithin the framework of a partnership with ECAL, Guillaume Noiseux designed this lemon squeezer with a chrome metal top that bestows stunning allure on squeezed fruit. Within the framework of a partnership with ECAL (Ecole Cantonale d'Art de Lausanne) in 2011, Guillaume Noiseux designed this lemon squeezer with a chrome metal (polished stainless steel) top that bestows stunning allure on squeezed fruit. New to the catalogue, the squeezer is functional, fun and decorative all at once and is offered in a signed limited edition.
- Baccarat Mille Nuits Tulip Wall SconceThis Mille Nuits tulip wall sconce glimmers whether or not the lamp is illuminated. The flowerbud-like silhouette gradually fans out from the round base. The sconce pivots 180 degrees, directing the glow anywhere between ceiling and floor, with the beveled cuts of the cup enhancing the light-scattering properties all the more. The tulip wall sconce is available in luminous Clear crystal, and Baccarat’s signature red hue. Designed by Mathias for Baccarat, the Mille Nuits collection references the 1001 Tales of The Arabian Nights. The collection also includes other lighting fixtures (from candelabras to chandeliers), as well as bar and tableware (from champagne flutes to dessert plates).
- Baccarat Harcourt Abysse VaseThe Harcourt Abysse vase was designed for Baccarat by Thomas Bastide. The form of the vase has a classical feel that evokes 1930s-era shapes. The crafting of the thick hexagonal base and the flat-cut sides illustrates Baccarat’s distinctive mastery of stunning form. The geometrical silhouette and architectural contours imbue the vase with a multifaceted beauty. The vase is available in black, midnight blue, and ruby red crystal, and a Clear crystal Abysse high vase is also available. The Harcourt Abysse collection is comprised of home décor items, which includes Abysse candlesticks, bowls, and clocks. The Harcourt Abysse bar collection extends from tumblers to vodka shot glasses to a decanter. Each Harcourt Abysse piece brings symmetry, light and beauty to any interior.
- Baccarat Harcourt 1841 DecanterThe Harcourt 1841 collection, the oldest in the Baccarat archive, is reputed for its iconic design. Since its creation in 1841, the storied and elegant Harcourt 1841 stemware has been selected by Pope John-Paul II the Queen of Thailand, the King of Morocco, and many other important figures. This Clear crystal Harcourt 1841 decanter has an exquisite silhouette. Baccarat’s craftsmanship is apparent from every angle, as the architectural form creates extra visual depth. The classical shape has a requisite Harcourt 1841 hexagonal base and refined beveled cuts. The diamond-cut stopper crowns the decanter with sophistication. It is available in two sizes, small and large. The Harcourt 1841 collection extends to highballs, tumblers, and champagne flutes for the smoothest of drinking experiences.