Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- BALENCIAGA Stretch Knit Pencil SkirtIntroduce some Italian-made luxury to your office wardrobe with this stretch knit pencil skirt from Balenciaga. In typical Alexander Wang style the only embellishment is the diamond-shaped front pockets, making a crisp white shirt the ideal accompaniment. Concealed zip on the left hip. Two front diamonds with concealed pockets. Made in Italy.
- Pre-owned Balenciaga Black Tulip SkirtSimple yet perfect - this little tulip skirt by Balenciaga is subtle enough to go with any top, but the cut and the satin trim around the waistband make it a beautiful piece in its own right. This skirt is extremely flattering on every shape - the pleated satin trim crosses to form an X in the front of the skirt - which is always slimming - while the fold-over tulip construction in the front makes it easier to walk in than a pencil shape. Versatile as any little black skirt but far more elegant and interesting, this piece deserves a spot in your closet for many seasons to come!
- BALENCIAGA Diamond-seam pencil skirtThis structured ivory crepe skirt is ideal for tapping into Balenciaga's sleek streamlined aesthetic. It falls just below the knee - perfect for the new season - and features chic triangle detailing. Make it part of your evening wardrobe and team with slinky tops in metallic hues.
- Balenciaga Printed Umbrella Skirt5F Sale - Up to 40% OffBalenciagaPrinted Umbrella SkirtDetailsBalenciaga printed skirt.Banded waist.Fluted A-line silhouette.Hidden back zip.Acetate/silk.Made in France.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Pre-owned Balenciaga SkirtsVery pretty linen skirt in a beautiful green water color (does not look very good in the photos), light at the waist, interior borders, laced pleats in front, and at the back, a plaque pocket in front; tiny dry-cleaning pinholes on the belt (4), thin zipper on the side Brand : BALENCIAGA.
- Balenciaga Flyaway-Front Midi SkirtBalenciaga black techno-fabric midi skirt styled with asymmetric fold-over flyaway front. From Balenciaga’s Pre-Spring 2015 Collection. Asymmetric flyaway hem echoes the Collection’s sailing theme. Patch pocket, sealed raw-edge hemline. Hidden zip and hook-and-eye closure at side. Bound seams at interior. Polyester; lining: acetate/silk . Dry clean. Made in France.
- BALENCIAGA Diamond-panel skirtEvery woman needs a beautifully tailored black pencil skirt and Balenciaga's version is a fine investment. It's crafted from mid-weight crepe cut to sit at the waist and fall flatteringly above the knee. Subtle diamond panelling speaks of Balenciaga's impeccable craftsmanship - something that's forever in style.
- BALENCIAGA Graphic-print silk skirtFor Resort 2015 Balenciaga tackles the season's essential skirt length with refined elegance. This silk design features a tonal-blue graphic print and is cut with a high rise and soft A-line shape. Wear it with one of the label's asymmetric tops for a daytime look with contemporary edge.
- BALENCIAGA Asymmetric bonded-crepe skirtEmbrace the season's longer hemlines with this black bonded crepe skirt from Balenciaga. It has a curved front opening like many of the label's Resort runway pieces and comes to a flattering high rise. Tuck in the matching top for the most modern take on evening dressing.