Just inOn sale
- Balmain Animal-Print Neoprene SweatshirtFree shipping and free returns—every day.Balmain black and white neoprene sweatshirt styled with animal-print front and solid black back. Rib-knit cuffs. Available in Black/White. Polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Made in France. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 34 FR.
- BALMAIN BLAZERS COTTON MIX BLAZER DB H GreySharply contoured and elegantly grown-up Balmain's blazer will enhance every woman's wardrobe. Cut from a wool and cotton-blend herringbone-tweed its structured shoulders and double-breasted front work to enhance the nipped-in waist for an ultra-feminine silhouette. Style it over pencil skirts in the office or sleek jeans for low-key days.
- BALMAIN Longsleeve T-Shirt in Black/WhiteA vivid graphic print lends a modern look to this soft stretch cotton tee from Balmain. Black/white printed stretch cotton, round neckline, raglan long sleeves. Loosely fitted. Team with a leather skirt and studded biker boots. 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Balmain Draped wool and silk-blend satin wrap maxi skirtBalmain plum maxi skirt. Wool and silk-blend satin. Draped, front split, train. Concealed button and snap fastenings at wrap front. 65% wool, 35% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Maxi-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.
- BALMAIN Jersey Sleeveless Top in Black/RedA fierce dragon print amps up the attitude of this sleeveless jersey top from Balmain. Black jersey with tonal red print, round neckline, sleeveless, gold-toned logo buttons on one shoulder, curved hemline. Fitted. Team with leather leggings and statement studded boots. 50% Cotton, 50% Modal. Hand wash.
- BALMAIN Black Leather PantsChannel your inner rock n roller with these ultra-luxe cropped leather pants from Balmain. Flat front, belt loops, slit side pockets, back patch pockets, straight leg with crease, zipper detailed hem, cropped. Fitted silhouette. Wear with a sheer blouse, a worn-in tee, or a tomboy-inspired button down. 100%Lambskin.
- Balmain Ombre Eggplant Acetate Square SunglassesOmbre Eggplant Acetate Square Sunglasses Details Balmain ombre purple acetate sunglasses. Measurements: 57-16-135. Gray gradient square lenses. Logo embossed silvertone detail at temples. Tapered arms. 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made in France.
- Balmain Women's Plunging Embellished Drape Gown - Black (38/US4)BalmainPlunging Embellished Drape GownDetailsBalmain draped viscose jersey gown.Tubular golden metal embellishment at corded shoulders.Gathered waist with draped hip detail.Draped skirt narrows through hem.Plunging neckline; long sleeves.Exposed back zip.Made in Italy.Designer About Balmain:The House of Balmain was founded by French couturier Pierre Balmain in 1945. For decades, the label was known for glamorous, beautiful gowns and daywear. Today, under the direction of Olivier Rousteing, Balmain has evolved into the edgier side of couture, with designs that exhibit a distinctly downtown vibe. The Balmain street-chic touch extends to its handbag and shoe collections (which add a refreshing pop of attitude, especially when worn with lady-like looks).
- Balmain Plunging Embellished Drape GownFrom square, embellished shoulders through tapered hem, this Balmain gown exudes striking femininity through strong yet slinky lines. Details Balmain draped viscose jersey gown. Tubular golden metal embellishment at corded shoulders. Gathered waist with draped hip detail. Draped skirt narrows through hem. Plunging neckline; long sleeves. Exposed back zip. Made in Italy.
- Balmain Women's Embellished Short Tuxedo Jacket - Black (36/US2)BalmainEmbellished Short Tuxedo JacketDetailsBalmain textured woven tuxedo jacket.Tubular golden metal embellishment.Corded shawl collar and cuffs.Seaming shapes tailored fit.Long sleeves.Front closure.Chest pocket; cargo-style hip pockets.Acrylic/wool/viscose/polyester/metal.Made in Italy.Designer About Balmain:The House of Balmain was founded by French couturier Pierre Balmain in 1945. For decades, the label was known for glamorous, beautiful gowns and daywear. Today, under the direction of Olivier Rousteing, Balmain has evolved into the edgier side of couture, with designs that exhibit a distinctly downtown vibe. The Balmain street-chic touch extends to its handbag and shoe collections (which add a refreshing pop of attitude, especially when worn with lady-like looks).