Just inOn sale
- Barbour Heritage Foxtrot ScarfAccent your off-duty look with a touch of luxury courtesy of Barbour’s Heritage Foxtrot Scarf. Crafted with a luxurious cotton, silk and wool blend and rendered in green, it features an eye-catching exclusive print by designer Christopher Raeburn and is complemented with frayed edging for a stylish finish.
- Barbour Sheep Lambswool Beanie HatThe Barbour Sheep Lambswool Beanie Hat features a fun all over sheep pattern. The hat is a beanie style in lambswool for a practical and cosy hat, which has been made in Scotland. There is a subtle Barbour leather logo to the front. 100% Pure new wool. Features an all over sheep pattern. Ribbed trim. Leather brand tag. Beanie style. Fleckled wool effect. Made in Scotland. Hand wash.
- Barbour Childrens Blue Floral Bucket HatKeep your little one protected from the sun's harmful rays in style with this Barbour hat. With a wide brim and all-over floral pattern it will look great worn on the beach or in the park: ideal for sunny strolls, pair this with shorts and a t-shirt for a seasonal outfit. FEATURES: Structured hat; all-over floral print with strawberries, flowers and leaves. Stitching throughout; designer tag on brim. COMPOSITION: & CARE 100% Cotton. Do not machine wash; do not tumble dry.
- Barbour Ashkirk Fairisle Lambswool Bobble HatThe Barbour Ashkirk Fairisle Lambswool Bobble Hat is made in Scotland with the finest lambswool. The hat features a fairisle pattern with contrasting ribbed trim and pompom. The hat comes in an Autumnal palette to match most outfits. 100% Pure New wool. Fairisle pattern. Ribbed overturned hem. Pompom featured. Autumnal palette. Metal brand tag at the front. Made in Scotland. Hand wash.
- Barbour Ashkirk Fairisle ScarfThe Barbour Ashkirk Fairisle Scarf is inspired by traditional British knitwear, featuring a fairisle pattern in felted lambswool. The scarf comes in an Autumnal palette that will go with most outfits. 100% Pure New Wool. Fairisle pattern. Felted lambswool. Inspired by traditional British knitwear. Produced in Scotland. Straight edge. Hand wash. Measurements Length: 72"