- Pre-owned Chic 1990s 90s Cacharel ' Poppy Print ' Flowers + Gingham Day DressCacharel Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Brent Amerman. Global shipping is available. Such a chic 90s vintage Cacharel dress! Yellow poppy print throughout, intermixed with gingham at hem, waist, and on shoulder bows. Zips up the front. Beautiful, slimming fit. 100% cotton. Fully lined. Made in France. In great, unworn condition. Approximately Size Small-Small Medium Measurements: 36-38 inch bust (slight stretch) 28 inch waist free hips 39 inches from top shoulder to hem
- Pre-owned Cacharel 915152253 Pb DressNew with tagsSide zip closureBelow knee length - midiRound necklineColor: cream with black stitching Black elastic adjustable beltSize is a 38 French / Size 6 US (Dress is roomy)Made in PolandDry Clean Only57% Acetate / 43% Viscose100% polyester liningRetail price: $521.00Note: There is a tiny black mark that is hidden by the belt
- Pre-owned Cacharel JacketCacharel Suede Jacket with Colored Rivets - This is an exclusive piece from Cacharel in the 1970's. I love the boho vibe of the soft suede with fun colored hardware. Belt is removable. Worn over the years, so some of the suede is a bit discolored, but it gives it a vintage look rather than looking "dirty". You can always get it cleaned by a leather cleaner.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Pre-owned Early Cacharel Floral mini dressDay Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Archive. Global shipping is available. Late 60s - early 70s Cacharel liberty print cotton mini dress. Two front pockets and tie at waist. Buttons down front. X-small size. 31" bust, 26" waist, 22 1/2" sleeve, 31" length. This dress is in excellent condition.
- Pre-owned Cacharel Earth Tones Ikat Silk DressOne of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. It's a good example of the quality and design details of Cacharel. The drop waist cut of the dress is very feminine and flattering. It reminds me of a dress from the 1930's with it's elegant design and fun ikat style fabric. The dress was made in Italy and is 100% silk. It has only been worn a few times and is in perfect condition.