Sale / PriceAll
- Current/Elliott The Ankle mid-rise super-skinny jeansCurrent/Elliott's The Ankle skinny jeans are crafted from stretch-denim to hug every curve. This blue pair comes with heavy whiskering, distressing and ripping at the knees as well as aged brass hardware for a cool, vintage feel. Give them a modern spin with coloured low-top trainers.
- Current/Elliott The Fling low-rise cropped boyfriend jeansThe Fling is the slimmer version of Current/Elliott's classic boyfriend jean. Seen here in blue cotton-denim, they're cut with a low rise and are elevated by an exposed-fly feature and unfinished, frayed hems. Whiskering, fading and distressing adds a worn-in feel, while the cropped length makes them ideal for wearing low on the hips with the cuffs rolled.
- Current/Elliott The Flip Flop mid-rise bootcut jeansCurrent/Elliott's mid-blue, stretch-cotton denim The Flip Flop jeans are one of the chicest ways to work this season's bootcut shape. They're detailed with strategically placed whiskering, fading and distressing, and finished with frayed hems.
- Current/Elliott The Girl Crush mid-rise flared corduroy jeansCurrent/Elliott's Girl Crush jeans are ideal for tapping the new-season's 1970s opulence. They're made from plush cotton-corduroy in a jewel-tone shade of burgundy, and cut to a waist-hugging, kick-flare shape. Wear them with layers of rich colour and opulent texture for a decadent look with a vintage edge.
- Current/Elliott The Vintage straight-leg cropped jeansThe Vintage is Current/Elliott's cool, retro jeans cut. In a softly faded shade of blue, they're shaped with a mid rise and straight, slightly tapered legs that are cropped to the ankles. Distressed rips and frayed hems finish the look with pre-loved appeal.
- Current/Elliott The Fling low-slung boyfriend jeansThe Fling is Current/Elliott's slimmer take on the blue boyfriend jean. They're designed to fit low on the hips, slim on the legs, and end just above the ankles a perfect length for both trainers and heels. Soft distressing and fading lends them a perfectly worn-in feel.
- Current/Elliott The Fling low-slung boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliotts blue The Fling jeans have a slimmer silhouette than its classic boyfriend cut. Crafted from stretch denim, they sit low on the hips, and come softly faded, whiskered, and distressed. Complement the cropped length with lace-up sandals.
- Current/Elliott The Boyfriend bandana-print low-rise jeansUpgrade weekend looks with Current/Elliott's pale-blue Boyfriend jeans. They're printed with a faded bandana pattern, and cut to a low-rise, ankle-cropped length. Just add a crisp white blouse and leather sandals for a considered off-duty look.
- Current/Elliott The High Waist Stiletto skinny jeansCurrent/Elliot's High Waist Stiletto jean is a vintage-inspired take on its classic Stiletto style. They're made from deep indigo denim with soft fading and whiskering, and cut with a high rise and super-skinny, slightly cropped legs. Make them the linchpin of your off-duty wardrobe.
- Current/Elliott The Paper Bag tie-waist jeansNo pair of jeans epitomises Current/Elliotts laid-back sensibility more than the Paper Bag style. They're lightly faded and super-soft to the touch, and fall in wide legs to the floor. Tuck in a relaxed shirt to highlight the flattering paperbag waist.
- Current/Elliott The Stiletto low-rise skinny jeansThe Stiletto is Current/Elliott's signature skinny jean. This new-season pair is made from high-stretch mid-blue denim, and is cut with a low rise and skin-tight legs that end at the ankles. Expert whiskering and fading around the cuffs enhances the style's laid-back feel.
- Current/Elliott The Stiletto low-rise super-skinny jeansThe Stiletto is Current/Elliott's signature skinny jean. This jet-black pair is made from a stretch-infused denim for a sculpting fit, and shaped with a high rise and ankle-cropped legs. They're distressed around the knees for a rebellious finish the perfect match to a classic biker jacket.
- Current/Elliott The Cropped straight-leg jeansCurrent/Elliott's The Cropped jeans are a modern interpretation of the classic white straight-leg jeans. They have a mid rise, slim leg, and feature slightly frayed edges at the hem. Style them with a crochet-lace top and bring a touch of retro to the look with platform sandals.
- Current/Elliott The Boyfriend low-rise jeansThe Boyfriend jean from Current/Elliott is so-named for its low-slung waist and wider leg. They're cut to slim the hips and flatten the bottom, with a cropped hem that can be rolled up for a slimmer, more feminine slant. Size up for a true boyfriend fit, or down for a hint of slouch.
- Current/Elliott The Stiletto low-rise super-skinny jeansCurrent/Elliott's jeans are designed for the most flattering fit. The Stiletto skinny jeans are cut from dark-grey denim with a slight stretch, and are shaped with a high rise and a cropped hem. Team them with a biker jacket and trainers for off-duty cool.
- Current/Elliott The Fling mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott's The Fling is a more streamlined version of its classic boyfriend jean. Made from white distressed denim, this pair is designed to be worn low on the hips and rolled at the ankle to accentuate the relaxed silhouette. Take them into evening with point-toe pumps and a spacious pouch.
- Current/Elliott Loved mid-rise straight-leg cropped jeansCurrent/Elliott stays true to its heritage of imbuing contemporary denim with a vintage air with this pair of Loved cropped jeans. In a dark-blue wash, they're woven with a hint of stretch for a comfortable slim fit, are faded, whiskered and styled with a raw-edge hem for an authentic retro finish. A slouchy sweater and low-top trainers will complete the look for the weekend.
- Current/Elliott The Cropped low-rise straight-leg jeansThe Cropped is Current/Elliott's classic, straight-leg jean that's cropped and unfinished at the hem. This light-blue pair comes in the label's Adored Destroy wash and is perfectly distressed to resemble a love-worn, vintage pair. They're designed to sit right on the hips and have a relaxed, low rise.
- Current/Elliott The Fling corduroy low-rise skinny jeansThe Fling is Current/Elliott's slightly slimmer riff on a boyfriend style. This new-season pair is made from navy stretch-cotton corduroy and cut with a low rise and slim legs. Cuff the ankles and team with flatforms or trainers for instant weekend cool.
- Current/Elliott The Conductor mid-rise skinny jeansThe Conductor is Current/Elliott's skinniest-fit jeans style and they're updated this season in a versatile khaki-green wash. They're cut from a cotton-blend to a mid-rise with an ankle length, and come detailed with two front patch pockets and two flap rear pockets. Keep the styling effortless think a relaxed white shirt and trainers.
- Current/Elliott The Fling mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansThe Fling is Current/Elliott's slimmer version of a classic boyfriend jean. This version comes in a mid-blue pinstripe denim and has a mid-rise fit that's designed to be worn low on the hips. The streamlined leg works best rolled at the cuff and worn with chunky trainers.
- Current/Elliott X Current/Elliott Albatross skinny jeansIts all about the statement jean for SS13, and this Aztec-inspired pair from Mary Katrantzou X Current/Elliott will take your denim collection to a whole new level. Cut in a contemporary cropped length in a 90s inspired shade of blue; this pair is not for the feint-hearted.
- Current/Elliott The Conductor mid-rise skinny jeansThe Conductor is Current/Elliott's sleek and skinny jeans style. This pair features a flattering grey stretch-denim with a mid-rise, elongated front and back pockets, and cropped length. Team them with a simple striped T-shirt and sporty white trainers on off-duty days.
- Current/Elliott X Current/Elliott Skyrograph feather jeansThese Skyrograph feather jeans from Mary Katrantzou X Current/Elliotts collection are the perfect way to work this seasons geometric trend into your wardrobe. These sky blue jeans boast a casual vibe loved by fashionistas the world over.