- Current/Elliott The Silverlake Zip Jeans in Vintage Jet Black Destroy - Bloomingdale's ExclusiveGet ready for your close up in these exclusive, ravaged-just-right jeans from denim dynamos Current/Elliott. Zip cropped ankles and a jet black wash reflect your indie icon cred when paired with so-now plaid and street-savvy booties.
- Current/Elliott Girl Crush Flared Corduroy JeansCurrent/Elliott takes a tactile approach to this season's flare revival, cutting these sweeping wide-leg jeans from classically cool corduroy. With their leg-lengthening silhouette and casually stylish aesthetic, this pair promises to be a favorite go-to for day-off dressing.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Current/Elliott The Perfect Plaid ShirtNo closet should be without an updated plaid shirt this season and Current/Elliot deliver a right-on-trend button-down silhouette to meet your needs. Rendered in soft-to-touch cotton and featuring grey and red hues, this piece sits effortlessly over jeans, mini skirts and more.
- Current/Elliott The Stiletto with Released Hem in WallaceCurrent/Elliott continue to deliver timeless-cut jeans in classic washes that you'll love for years to come. Wear this dark-wash pair featuring ankle-cropped raw hems with need-now summer sneakers or classic pumps and hit the streets.
- Current/Elliott The Rosie Coverall in Forest FieldThe fall jumpsuit takes a utilitarian turn with this pocketed and hardware-driven coverall from Current/Elliott. Structured for easy movement and convenience, it's a one-and-done piece that will see you through long weekends and short-haul travel with attention to detail.