Sale / Price
Diane Von Furstenberg
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Diane Von Furstenberg Gladyss knee-high bootsElegant and versatile, DVF's black leather Gladyss knee-high boots will become a firm ally in your AW15 portfolio. They have an almond toe and block heel a key footwear silhouette this season. Wear them with a colourful wrap dress, completing the look with a cosy textured coat.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Holla pumpsCrafted from metallic bronze leather, DVF's point-toe Holla pumps are the perfect party shoe. They're lined with leather and finished with perforated detailing and a mid-high heel. For the chicest styling, team them with a long-sleeved cocktail dress in a neutral hue.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Gladyss bootsTap into AW15's 1970s styling with DVF's knee-length Gladyss boots. They're made from tonal-grey snake-effect leather and shaped with a flattering rounded-point toe and a high block heel. Style them with a roll-neck sweater and an A-line mini skirt, adding opaques once the temperature drops.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Valene sandalsParty season is fast approaching and DVF's Valene sandals are a dazzling choice. Criss-crossing straps ensure stability and support, while the metallic-gold and silver leather finish gives them a celebratory feel. Watch them become your go-to for events and dinner dates.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Gladyss bootsIn supple burgundy leather, DVF's Gladyss knee boots are completely on-point for AW15. They feature a rounded point toe, leather-covered high block heel and a streamlined wide shaft. Wear them with a knee-length pencil skirt so just a slither of skin remains visible.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Violet mulesDVF's navy suede Violet shoes are a slick hybrid of mule and slingback. The cut is modern with an open toe and buckle-fastening heel strap which ensures the high stiletto heel stays secure. Make them your new-season ally and wear with colourful cocktail dresses and tailoring alike.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Mika pumpsA pair of chunky platform pumps, like DVF's Mika, is the simplest way to embrace the 1970s redux. Made from burgundy snake-effect leather and shaped with a flattering almond toe, they cut an elegant profile. Style them with everything from knee-length dresses to wide-legged jeans.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Mika pumpsDVF's black suede Mika pumps chime back to the label's 1970s heyday. The chunky platform and high block heel are upholstered in tonal-grey snake-effect leather for a glamorous finish. Embrace the look by teaming them with one of the label's breezy printed dress.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Tiber Too sandalsChunky sandals make the coolest partner to DVF's famed wrap dresses. This Tiber Too style is crafted from tan-brown tumbled leather and finished with a brown wooden block heel and platform that's accentuated by a white tread sole. Add a tan leather shoulder bag for a coordinated finish.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Bethany pumpsEnliven formal looks with DVF's cream and leopard-print, snake-effect leather Bethany pumps. They have a classic point toe and high stiletto heel that serve to elongate the legs and cut the sleekest profile on the foot. Wear them to ground an elegant LBD.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Jessie flatform wedgesFlatforms continue their reign into the new season, and DVF's black suede Jessie pair is particularly chic. They're styled with wide straps, a brown stacked wooden wedge, and a white rubber tread sole for a contemporary finish. They'll instantly update your existing wardrobe staples.